Prologue

Mc: Orm, how do you feel about your partner?

The younger girl turns her head to the person beside her, she smiles brightly as her amber eyes shimmer with a lot of excitement upon hearing the question. The older girl returned a gentle smile and nodded a bit, reassuring her series partner to answer. "I love her, in a way I cannot describe, since the day we worked together we started knowing each other more and more. Now, I dare to tell everyone that Lingling Kwong knows me so well..so well that I can tell her everything, to the point that I'm giving my whole trust to her, she knows everything about me, my dream, my fear, my worry, my thought, my feeling.. and she is my safe place, she is my home."

Orm's stares shift to the woman she fell in love to, her amber eyes sparkles with fondness, warmth and love. "I love you, Lingling Sirilak Kwong."

The calm demeanour of the other actress remained, she eyed the younger actress looking back right into her eyes but shock is not something she can hide in it, her chest hammered like it is going to explode. Her lips parted a bit, trying to follow up on her partner's answer but nothing came out. Heat combusts on her face as all eyes turn to her, Orm's smile doesn't fade even a bit.. there.. she said it, in front of everyone who watched the live interview. 

'Think Lingling, say something!' She mentally scolds herself, the silence is agonizing.

Intense air surrounded the studio, silent, not even a sound of breath is heard, so suffocating, so maddening, her head spins trying to search for the right words. From calm to stoic, for the first time in her life, her smart witty brain failed to let out any word. Lingling's eyes meet with the PD, urging her to say something.

Just say anything.

"Nong Orm and I've been working together for almost a year now, we've been with each other almost every day and a deep connection and bond were formed along the timeline, we are each other's safe zone." She managed to answer with a shaky voice, the calmness in it threatening loose. 

Orm Kornnaphat Sethratanapong is not someone bold or brave when trying to confess her feelings but this whole stirring emotion that has been turned into a battlefield must be stopped. At this moment, she couldn't handle the real feeling that lurked inside her like veins with poison. Impulsive, yes she is, careless, yes she is, risk taker.. that is all her.  

She doesn't care,

Orm is characterized as someone playful and witty, people have already painted her as that person, but there is a side of her hidden beyond her goofy character, the seriousness and determination that almost no one could see, she hid it too well. People will think that this is the greatest fanservice in the whole GL industry, and even Lingling will think that she went too far with whatever they were trying to build.  

 Well.. she is wrong, Orm went all out instead.

Once again awkward silence filled the studio, the MC was a little taken aback because she could tell the air is different from awhile ago. Gearing up to follow up both of the actresses' answer, she eyed their PD, he raised his shoulder then gestured to continue the interview session. The Mc's then returned a question that will change whatever is going on between both actresses.

"So.. that means, you guys are real?"

                                                   ~Querencia
a place where one feels safe, a place from which one's strength of character is drawn, a place where one feels at home.