Chapter - 31

Zain is shocked to know that she is calling Taehyung's name even when she is unconscious...

Then the doctor comes running inside and he asks Zain and Sadhna to go out because they have to treat the patient which cannot be done in their presence. Then the doctor starts checking her up.

______________________________________________

Preeti : What happened? Why did you call your doctor in such a hurry? Is there something wrong?

Preeti sees zain and Sadhna and comes to them and asks them, then Sadhna answers her

Sadhna : I don't know why, suddenly she started responding very fast, her heart beat was increasing.

Listening to this, a smile blooms on Preeti's dry face and looking at Taehyung who is listening to all this, she looks at Sadhna and says

Preeti : This means that jija is about to regain consciousness. The patient reacts this way only when he is about to regain consciousness...But there could be some other reasons for this which are beyond our thinking.

Her face falls because they all felt a little relieved after hearing that YN was regaining consciousness but they were not relieved after hearing Preeti 's last sentence.

Preeti : But we can at least pray that nothing will happen to her...

She is trying her best not to let anyone lose hope because right now she is the only one who can take care of them after YN. Jimin and Sia are at home, Siya is still very sad about her mother's death and she is very upset about that she is the daughter of prostitute..

And then their wedding functions were to start from tomorrow and they cannot cancel everything at once, guests have already started arriving...

And then Mrs. Kim comes there and stands beside her son, holding his sister in her hands...She came with the driver.

Mrs Kim : What happened, how is her condition now ?

And her son says nothing, just hides his head on her shoulder and hugs her tightly and she runs her hand through his hair..And she understands very well what could be the reason for his silence, she is his mother, if she will not understand his pain then who will.

Time passes like this and then the doctor comes out and Zain goes to him and the doctor tells him.

Doctor : Now she is out of danger, currently she is asleep due to the effect of medicines, she needs a lot of care.

These words of the doctor bring a smile and even tears of joy to all the sad and worried faces standing there.Then zain remembers something and he immediately asks the doctor

Zain : And her memory?

Now there is no expression on the doctor's face, his face remains absolutely neutral, then he puts his hand on Zain's shoulder and gives a tight smile and says..

Doctor : If we send Ranisa to any corner of Jaipur with her eyes closed, she can tell by smelling the soil there which place it is......But for now, we cannot say anything about her memory. It will be known only after she wakes up.

And then the doctor leaves from there and as soon as he leaves everybody looks towards the gate of the ward because everybody is in a hurry to meet her but they can't do anything right now.

Sadhna : Mahadev! I am thankful to you a million times, at least one danger has been averted from my baisaa. Please keep blessing her like this.