Aashvi (*)

"So Shubman and Sara what have you decided to name her?"

"We were very very confused but then my dear sister that baby's bua came up with a name and we loved it instantly. So Shahneel please whisper the name in her ear."

Shahneel nodded excitedly and whispered the name in her ear.

"As invented I mean not invented but as suggested by me her name will be Aashvi. Aashvi Shubman Gill, meaning hope."

The hall erupted into cheers as the name was announced immediately loving it while Shubman and Sara looked at the baby who was looking at both of them with her big eyes.

"The name is so beautiful."

"Thank you uncle."

As Shahneel thanked everyone who admired her for the name, Shubman picked up his four month old daughter now Aashvi and cooed at her.

As she grew up she was becoming more beautiful, her skin was white just like Sara and her features were more of Shubman. As there was a risk of infection the naming ceremony was pushed till her fourth month.

Now that she was all good, she looked healthy. Sara had taken very good care of her all this time and hence she was all okay now. As the time seemed to pass by it was night already.

Sara sighed being tired from the day's activity. She looked at Aashvi who was sleeping in her cot and then she looked at Shubman who was applying moisturizer courtesy Sara.

She firstly decided to change since her saree was heavy and that's when Shubman looked at her. He went and backhugged her.

"Hi baby finally I have you all to myself."

He whispered as he peppered kisses down her nape. She smiled holding his hands on her stomach. She was glad Shubman was with her on every step.

He had done everything in his hands which could help her and keep her out of stress. She rested her head on his shoulder looking up at him.

Suddenly Shubman felt like pouring all his love to her, he dropped a kiss on her forehead and she sighed feeling blessed.

"Do you remember the last time we did it?"

"Umm when I was in my 4th month?"

"Yes, it's been 7 months, oh my god I survived without sex for 7 months. Dekha kitna patience hai mujhme."

He asked smirking and she laughed.

"Patience nahi woh to bas tum meri care krte ho na isliye. You feared if you would hurt me. And then when Aashu came we both were having sleepless nights so there was no chance."

"True but now I have you and even she is sleeping at night now you know."

"So are you hinting on something?"

"You know."

"No I don't Mr. Let me go I need to change."

As she freed herself from his grip he held her pallu and pulled her closer.

"Why go when you have your husband here. I can help you change or better let's not wear anything tonight. What say?"

"Shubman you are incorrigible."

"That I am just for you."

He rolled her making her face him and removed her pin. She looked in his eyes which were showing pure love for her. He smiled and held her waist crashing their chests together.