✨ part.37✨

Next morning..

Jimin wake up and open his eyes and blinked few times to adjust the sunlight. Jimin look at his side to only find that jungkook sleeping while holding his hand. Jimin smiled and hold jungkook hand back and touching his face with other's hand. Jungkook feel some movement on his face he opened his eyes and find jimin had wake up and looking at him.

Jungkook get up and first thing he did is hug jimin and kissed him on forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose and then on lips. Jimin giggling and smiling looking at jungkook's behaviour. After done with kissing Jungkook looking at jimin and smiling. Jimin can't think that jungkook will chenge this much but he is so so so much happy. Jungkook cupped his face.

" How are you feeling. You okay." Jungkook said and jimin smiled and nodded. " I want to drink water." Jimin said in law voice. Jungkook nodded and bring a glass of water and made jimin to site on bed gently and made him drink water. Jimin drink and jungkook put back the glass.

"Thank you, thanks for giving me this much beautiful happiness, Baby." Jungkook said and cupped his face and kissed him again.

Jimin smiled and kissed jungkook on forehead and looking at him with happily. " Can you bring me our baby." Jimin said and jungkook smile and nodded and walk towards baby bed. But to surprised that the baby is already awake but not cry just looking up. Jungkook hold baby in his hand and walk towards jimin. Jungkook put the baby on bed side jimin. Jimin smiled and touching baby and playing with him. Jungkook looking at them and this is the best and adorable moment to look at his life, his two little baby. Suddenly baby hold jimin's finger and start sucking in his mouth to get his food but not find their and start crying loudly. Jungkook panicked and looking at Jimin.

"Jungkookie don't panicked he is hungry that why he is crying. Let me feed him." Jimin said and smiling and opened his shirt button and showing his Milky chest. Jungkook silently looking at jimin. After that jimin bring his baby near his chest and put his nipple in Baby's mouth and soon baby stopped crying and start drinking jimin's yummy milk.

(*** In this story man can give birth and feed their baby. Like Omega man.*****)

Jimin smiled looking at his baby and then his eyes fall on jungkook and suddenly his face turned all red like tomato. Jungkook noticed and smirked and lean near his ear and whisper.

" It's not like I did not have done this before baby. I did same before right?" Jungkook teased and Jimin's ear Also turned red and Jimin blushing. Jungkook laughed and jimin  embarrassed and looking somewhere.
After feeding baby and put the sleeping baby on his bed. Soon the door opened and doctor entered in. He come near jimin and check on him and then stand their while smiling. "Mrs Jeon how are you feeling now, it's their any pain in your body." Dr. Asked and jimin smiled back. "No but just feeling little bit tried." Jimin said and Dr nodded.

" Don't worry it's will be fine after you take enough rest. " Dr said and look at jungkook and bowed first and start talking. "Mr Jeon he is fine now you can bring him back home. He is just little tried and he take rest he will be fine. And Yes he can't walk for some days because of giving birth so he can feel pain in his lower. So make sure that he will not walk atleast for one week and then he can walk just little but can't walk on stairs atleast for one month and don't give him unhealthy and oily food for some days because he have to feed the baby so he have to eat healthy food. And give him his medicine on time. It's all Mr Jeon I want to tell you now I take my leave, please." Dr said and jungkook nodded and Dr left.

Soon the door again open and it's time tae who came jungkook look at the door and find taehyung there with food begs he have bring their breakfast. Tae smiled and walked towards them. "Good morning jungkook, good morning minie." Tae said while showing him femous boxy smile. They both said back. Jungkook didn't noticed that taehyung is not in the room early. Tae is the one who wake up first. When he wake up he see the couple sleeping peacefully will holding their hands and he smiled and then he look at the baby's bed where jikook's baby is sleeping looking like little jungkook. He smiled widely and walking towards the baby and playing with his nose but baby wake up but to his surprise baby did not cry just playing with his fingers.

Tae smiled and picked baby and kissing him and playing silently not disturbing the sleeping couple. After he put baby back on his bed and kissed him last time and walk outside to do his morning routine and then he brings breakfast for them.

"Where have you gone for early morning." Jungkook asked and looking at tae. "To bring breakfast okay don't ask any questions now let's eat I am hungry and jiminie also." Tae said and Jimin nodded and smiled. After that they eat breakfast.

After some time later they left and every one knows in Korea about Jeon's heir come in world last night. Jungkook's enemies also know about the news. Jungkook try to hide this but he is femous and everyone knows him and so he can't because he is a famous and popular CEO in whole world the JEON jungkook.

They reached at Jeon mansion and entered. Jimin sitting while holding baby with jungkook , and taehyung is in another car. Taehyung come out from his car and opened the door for jimin and take baby in his hands and jungkook come out towards jimin's side and pickup jimin in his arms carefully not hurt jimin. Jimin smiled and hold around jungkook's nack and they all walk inside the living room.

Everyone sitting there when they noticed them they run towards them. Mrs Jeon take baby in her hand and playing with his grandson. Jungkook walk towards his bedroom and lay jimin on bed gently and kissed him on forehead. "Rest baby." Jungkook said and jimin nodded. After that jungkook left for shower and everyone playing with their Prince.

They all are happy and living their lives happily.

To be continued......