07|𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌?

I didn't gave that much comment target,that you people took this much time to complete it.

And instead of completing the target, people were busy complaining "the comment target is too much" it was not even that much sweetheart.

Vote target- 180
Comment target- 160
I won't,I repeat,I won't update the next chapter before the completion of both targets.

Vote target- 180Comment target- 160I won't,I repeat,I won't update the next chapter before the completion of both targets

Happy reading:)❤️

The sun begin to rise,my eyes flinched as the sunlight fell on my face, interrupting my deep slumber

The sun begin to rise,my eyes flinched as the sunlight fell on my face, interrupting my deep slumber. I picked my phone,kept on the edge,looking for the time,I left my bed streching myself and making my way to the gym.

I would have to come back in just an hour from the gym today as we have to leave for the resort in 2 hours.

My family and lemonade's family, decided to get the haldi and sangeet's ceremony together,so we booked a huge resort for 2 days,where today will be the haldi ceremony and tomorrow Sangeet will take place there.

And after the Sangeet,we all will resume back to our homes.

But my lemonade is still unaware of this fact,she will be there,told that her family booked a resort for her haldi and sangeet,but she will be surely astonished after watching me and my family already gathered there.

Now that's called a surprise.

I came back from the gym within an hour and straight went to the washroom,to fresh up.

After coming back from the washroom,I got ready in a white kurta and started packing my belongings for the next two days.

I went towards my cupboard, opening it,there was my love...I held it carefully and cerrased it's body as if it was a baby,it was my guitar,the one whom I love more than anyone.

I placed it in my bag,I just take it almost everywhere I go.

Just then,the room opened revealing vardaan, "bhai,are you ready?" He asked and I hummed in response.