Chapter 1

TAEUI/PASSION POV 

Taeui and Ilay were sitting on a couch together when Ilay got a call and had to exit the room.

Ilay was standing up and pacing around while listening to the phone. 

"Now? This can't wait?" He said, mildly annoyed. He turned to look at Taeui, whose gaze was focused on the window looking at the rain. 

Ilay went over to Tay and tapped him on the head. 

"Go pack your bags for 5 days. We're going to a meeting in Hong Kong tomorrow." 

Taeui looked up at Ilay and sighed. 

"Do I have to go? I won't run away again." Tae stood up and turned away from Ilay.

Ilay put his hand on Tae's shoulder and smiled.

"Go pack your bags, we're leaving in 2 hours." 

Tae rolled his eyes and went to his room. He pulled his suitcase out from under his bed and put it on his bed. He went into his dresser and pulled out the necessary clothes and then got his toothbrush. Tae closed the suitcase and sat on his bed and sighed.

"How the hell did I end up with Ilay? I swear I've been a good person, not the best but certainly not one deserving of him."

Tae got up off the bed and grabbed his suitcase. He left the room, dragging the suitcase behind him.  

Taeui and Ilay left the mansion and left on a plane to Hong Kong. 

Once arriving and after checking into their hotel room, Taeui turned and looked around the room. He dropped his suitcase on the ground and looked at Ilay. Tae's eyebrow raised while asking, 

"So what was so urgent that we had to drop everything and leave immediately?" 

Ilay looked at his watch and frowned. He tapped his fingers on his thigh, like he was considering on whether to tell Tae. He sighed and said,

"The T&R business received a request from the Federal Russian Government to supply them with mass amounts of weapons for their current operations. They offered a large amount of money for weapons, T&R sent some of their highest ranking officials. That's why my brother was also on the plane."

 Taeui nodded and tilted his head.

"So when is your first meeting with them."

Ilay looked down at his clock,

"In around 8 hours."

The time was 1:04 AM so the meeting was at around 9 AM tomorrow. Tae nodded, then he laid down on the bed, drifting asleep. 

TAEKJOO/CODENAME ANASTASIA POV 

Zhenya turned to look at Taekjoo,

"We got in touch with the business and we're going to meet them. You've packed, right?"

Taekjoo nodded. They would have to fly to a mainland in Russia with the helicopter for the island, then they would have to make a long plane ride to Hong Kong. Taekjoo was not looking forward to the travel. 

They made their way over to Hong Kong. They went to their assigned hotel room, which thankfully had 2 beds. By the time they had landed it was dark out so Taekjoo immediately went to bed. Once in bed and closing his eyes, he could feel Zhenya's gaze on him. He didn't exactly like it. 

When waking up the next morning, after eating and brushing his teeth Zhenya got dressed up in a suit and then left the room. Before leaving he told Taekjoo to not leave the hotel. 

Taekjoo sat around for a while, picking at a book he decided to leave the room and go walk around. First thing he saw was a cute man, who was clearly pissed. 

The man turned to look at him and froze. He waved. Taekjoo was bored so he decided to make his way to the man. 

"Hi!" The man said to him, while waving.

He found him very charming, though he hadn't seen much of him he seemed to have a bubbly personality. 

"Hello, my names Taekjoo. What's yours?"

The man looked up at Juju. He was roughly 5'8 (172 cm) so he was 4inches (10 cm)  shorter than Taekjoo. 

"I'm Jeong Taeui, a lot of my friends call me Tae though."

Taekjoo nodded. He liked that name. 

"So why are you here?" Taeui asked. 

"I'm here with a ..." Taekjoo trailed off, considered what to call Zhenya. Could someone who did everything that he had done to him a friend? "I'm with a friend who's meeting some people for a business meeting." 

Taeui eyes slightly widened, "Hey me too! I got dragged over here randomly, and I'm not even allowed in the meeting! What the fuck is the point of taking me if I'm just going to have to sit around. Damn bastard."

Taekjoo smiled, but mid sentence a loud thud came from the hallway. They turned and looked, there was a drunkard at 9 in the morning. 

"Should we take this to my room?" Taekjoo said. 

Taeui nodded and followed Taekjoo to his room.