Chapter - 32

When she looks up at Jungkook and his eyes meet, he drowns in those brown eyes. And the way she is staring at him angrily, furrowing her eyebrows, attracts him even more.

Preeti : bawro chhokro ! Tha ki vajah se hun ginti bhuli ga na..

(Stupid boy! I forgot to count because of you)

When she speaks to him in her Rajasthani language, Jungkuku is unable to understand anything because he does not know not only Hindi but Rajasthani language is far away.But by looking at the expression on her face, he was able to understand that she was angry at him.

She looks at him one last time, shakes her head and resumes the count she was doing.

Preeti : Medicine has to be given four times a day, How many times in a month...?

Jungkook : 120 times!

She is calculating and adding up the medicines but before that he answers her and she stares at him again and he gives her his bunny smile.And she folds both her hands on her chest and then looks at him from top to bottom and asks him

Preeti : Yes, tell me what is your problem... Look, if you are thinking that I will treat you then please forgive me.

She tries to explain to him that she is not a doctor right now and so he has come there for treatment to her but he has come there for some other purpose, but when he hears her, a mischievous idea comes to his mind.

Jungkook : Why did you pass during the Corona period? Do you not know how to treat or did you pass by cheating?

He folds his hands over his broad manly chest and asked her while arching his eyebrows and she gets angry and  points her index  finger to him and says gritting her teeth..

Preeti :  People like you must be passing by cheating,..........but I have topped the entire Rajasthan, if you don't believe it then go and see in the building behind the hospital, there is a big poster,named University topper of the year "Preeti Rathore"

She explains it in a very flat manner by making the shape of the poster with her fingers..

Jungkook : Preeti Rathore..As beautiful as the name, so beautiful is the face

He says this in his deep manly voice while looking at her face. And she starts looking at him with her eyes wide open and mouth wide open as he flirts with her with so much audacity

Preeti : you---*cutoff*

Jungkook : "Rathore" why does this word sound so familiar... 1 minute ! 1 minute... Rathore.. YN Rathore my hyung-su I have come here to meet her..

And suddenly he realizes and gets surprised that he has come here to meet his sister-in-law and then he quickly asks her.

Jungkook : Can you tell me where is the patient named Yn Rathore?

Preeti : SB-117

She answers his question out of the blue without thinking that she is telling him the address of her sister's room and when he runs away from there, then she realizes what she said and runs after him.

______________________________________________