Story #1: My Girlfriend Is Such A Tsundere

Masaki Kanda is an ordinary high school first year student

Masaki Kanda is an ordinary high school first year student. He sports dark hair, pale skin and blue eyes, and is considered the most popular guy at Kano High School. Living in Tokyo means that he gets to interact with all the people that know him. He leaves the house and waves to his parents Hiroshi and Yuriko, before he starts walking to school. Someone is waiting in front of the park and they are starting to get impatient. Masaki sees them and calls out to them. This person turns around and looks at him.

 This person turns around and looks at him

"Sorry I'm late, Kana." Masaki says

"I wasn't waiting for you, idiot." Kana snaps

This girl is Kana Arima, a cute gyaru girl and Masaki's girlfriend. She is badmouthed and has quite the tsundere personality. Some people often wonder how a popular guy like Masaki and a tsundere gyaru like Kana can even be compatible. As they continue walking to school, a store sign comes of its hinges and starts falling.

Masaki jumps up and kicks it out of the way, leaving the bystanders in complete shock. Kana is extremely unlucky.

"What was that for?" Kana asks

"At least say thank you, I stopped that sign from hitting you." Masaki says

"Fine. Thank you, Baka." Kana says

It is at this moment when Masaki's best friend, Yosuke Nakamura arrives. He sees the couple arguing as usual. Despite being a tsundere, Kana clings to Masaki's arm, refusing to say anything about it.

As they continue walking to school, Masaki and Kana are joined by Yosuke, who is the complete opposite of Masaki in terms of personality. Yosuke is loud, outgoing, and always the life of the party. The three of them make an unlikely trio, but their friendship is unbreakable.

At school, Masaki is known for his intelligence and athleticism, excelling in both academics and sports. He is popular among his peers, but he remains humble and down-to-earth. Kana, on the other hand, is known for her fashion sense and strong-willed personality. Despite her tough exterior, she is fiercely loyal to her friends and has a soft spot for animals.

Throughout the day, Masaki and Kana navigate the ups and downs of high school life, facing challenges and triumphs together. Despite their differences, they complement each other in ways that no one else can understand. Their relationship is a constant source of gossip and admiration among their classmates.