Bond.

Liked by: Viratkohli, Anushkasharma, Abhisheksharma, Ishankishan, Deepakchahar, Shardulthakur, Rohitsharma, Ritikasajdeh, and 5,668,789 others

Shubmangill: ❤️

Comments on this post have been disabled.

( Remembered something🤭🤚🏻)

"Nice should I post the same picture?"

"Yes only if you want to or you can make another one and post it."

"Chodo na kyu itna tamjham I will post this only."

"You are so lazy Sara."

"Ya ya look who's saying."

Sara smirked at him and he smiled.

"Agar mai lazy hota to har subah uthke practice ke liye nahi jata."

"Ya ya ofcourse."

"I can't believe she is already gonna be of 7 months and we are announcing it now."

"True and we are so private they didn't even get to know."

"Ha aise hi privacy dating ke time pe mil jati toh accha hota."

"Acha leave it na. Take Aashu out somewhere and till then I will take a bath and also will make dinner for us."

"Sure."

Shubman looked at Aashvi who was playing with her toy kicking her legs in air.

"Hi baby dadda here, let's take you out. And we can buy you toys or maybe we can have some porridge your favourite."

"Shubman no more toys our room is filled with toys back in India."

"Ha toh that's India no not the London one."

"Shubman still, you can make her eat but no toys."

"Ok fine."

He said and looking at Aashvi winked to which she giggled throwing her arms towards him.

"Aashu wants to come to dadda. Come here baby."

He picked her up cradling her to his chest. She giggled holding his chain in her hands trying to chew it.

"Yes baby I know you are teething but this is not what you should chew."

He said removing the chain from her mouth. She rested her head on his shoulder and he smiled. As he saw Sara was gone he started walking and closing the door went out.

As always the Hyde park was very close to their house in London so he decided to take her there.

"You know Aashu, me and your mumma first met here right at this spot. I still remember that day. We instantly clicked man, I had never ever thought that I would be marrying my idol's daughter and here we are with you. You know whenever I hug you I feel like I am hugging Sara. Just so peaceful and calm. You are just like your mumma. You both are my world baby and I just can't imagine my life without you."

As Aashvi stared at him trying to understand what he was saying he smiled. Her big and curious eyes again caught the attention of his chain and she held it trying to chew it.

"I guess you are hungry let's get you some porridge and dadda can have some what sandwiches."

As he carried her out of the park and to the restaurant he sat with her on one table. Soon their order came and he fed her.

She was teething so it would usually pain her but she surprisingly quiet today. Once she was done he wiped her mouth and kissed her cheek to which she giggled.

Her giggled would always make his heart skip a bit. He smiled and then had his sandwiches while she kept herself busy in blabbering some sounds and hitting her mouth on his face.

Once they were done on the way back Shubman saw a cloth store for babies. He took her in and watching the colourfulness around her Aashvi got delighted clapping her hands.

"Yes yes I know dada's Aashu is excited. We are gonna shop for you now ok."

She did not understand anything yet she giggled at his talks making Shubman smile. As he strolled through the shop he bought so many things for her.

When he was done he saw the two big bags full of clothes and laughed.

"Your mumma is gonna kill us baby."

"Ba ba ba."

"Yes yes say this to her too she will melt atleast at you later to I will be facing punishment for sure."

He carried her effortlessly with the bags and soon they reached home. As Sara opened the door her eyes widened looking at the bags in his hands.

"Mr Shubman Gill."

She screamed, hearing her high pitched voice Aashvi got scared and started crying. Sara quickly took her and started consoling her but she did not became quiet.

Shubman kept the bags aside and held her, she instantly calmed down while Sara looked at them bewildered.

"Sara yrr we are sorry na."

"But I told you not to buy her things."

"Aree you said don't buy her toys you didn't say anything about clothes and anyways she needed new clothes."

"Oh yeah and who said that?"

"Umm I.. I mean I said it."

"You are impossible Shub."

"Thanks love."

"Shut up. Aashu come to mumma baby."

But she refused to go making Sara pout. Shubman laughed and made Aashvi face him.

"Mumma screamed that's why you are not going to her na? Don't worry baby she won't do it again, go to mumma or else she will be sad."

As if really understanding him she immediately forwarded her hands to Sara who smiled and took her peppering her face with his kisses.

"Get fresh and come fast I am waiting."

"Sure sure also don't feed her anything now she has had her food."

"And you?"

"I have also but I will have it again for you."

Sara smiled, even though he had completed his food he would still eat with her just so that she does not feel bad.

"Aashu you know I really love your dad."

"Ba ba ba ba."

"Yes yes just like that speak mumma. No you can't you are still very small."

As Shubman came down and sat with Sara they had their food with entertaining Aashvi who seemed to love her parents talk as she kept listening to them intently.
___________________________________
Disclaimer This story is just a fanfiction and nothing related to personal life of our leads.

Here we go with the new chapter, many of you asked to show Shubman and Aashvi's bond so this. I will show more but once she grows up then, thank you for your suggestions. Also keep suggesting more as I am really out of ideas.

Hope you liked the chapter, target is again 100+ votes.

Thank you.

🫧💗