The Mist of Scented Harbor

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime, punishable by law. It is an act of copying or stealing someone's work, ideas, and words without asking permission from the rightful owner. 

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

Old Ballad 98 Series

1. The Mist of Scented Harbor

This story is unedited. So, if you saw some typographical, punctuation, and grammatical errors, I sincerely apologize. Anyway, I'll get back to this after I finish the whole story or maybe the series. The chapters are kind of lengthy and too detailed, so you'd get bored while reading but please, have patience and bear with it. It's worth the time, I promise.

This story isn't perfect, with several flaws, grammatical errors, and everything. If you're looking for a perfect story, you can't find it here. And also, if you're not into defective or flawed characters who make wrong choices, moves, and judgments, you can't find it here. You're not obliged to read the story.

Please respect the story, as well as the author. Let's learn and grow together without dragging other people down. Thank you.

I do not own any social media accounts except for my Instagram. You can follow me there: @caiatorre

***

Warning: This story may involve sensitive content, mature themes, and strong language that is not suitable for very young audiences. Read at your own risk.