Introduction: Todoroki why??

Deku peers around to look at his classmates as they all talk and laugh. He couldn't help but feel happy for them. Everyone had passed their first-year exams, and summer was around the corner. The heat wasn't unbearable since the slight wind helped cool them down. He only wished it smelt like summer, but it smelt like the city, which wasn't always pleasant.

Now, they all wait outside for the bus to take them to summer camp. Deku had walked out with Ida and Uraraka earlier, hoping the bus would be there, but nope. It's been ten minutes while waiting, but he couldn't complain. At least they hadn't been waiting for an hour.

"The hell you looking at," Bakugo mutters as Deku's eyes refocus into reality.

That's when Deku realized Kacchan and he had made eye contact. More so than that but he zoned out longer while staring at him.

"Oh, nothing! I'm just so happy for everybody and also wondering what's taking the bus so long!" Deku jolts but spazzes out the words while giggling nervously.

"Well quit being happy, it pisses me off!"

"Woah, dude chill out. It's only been ten minutes, and you are already tweaking," Kirishima says with a smile, throwing an arm over Bakugo.

"Get the hell off of me!" Bakugo yells, trying to push Kirishima off of him.

Deku takes a deep sigh now that Kacchan's attention is off him. He's been a bit more on edge around not only him but Todoroki and Uraraka. He did have a run-in with Shigaraki at the mall, but this was different. He feared for his life and his friend's lives. But this feeling had been around ever since school began, some feelings starting earlier or later than others.

"Hey, ignore him, he's just pissed because he would have lost the swimming competition," Todoroki mutters under his breath.

"ICYHOT, I WILL KILL YOU! I HEARD THAT!" Bakugo yells, trying to launch himself at Todoroki.

Kirishima holds him back while pleading with him to calm down. A group of laughter erupts among the group. Bakugo, as scary as he was, was fun to watch and laugh at.

"Deku, is that all you are bringing?" Tsu asks, eyeing him up and down.

Deku looks down at his green duffel bag, analyzing it, "Uh yeah, I don't think we will be gone for that long, but I can just rewash my clothes if I need to."

"Deku, are you excited?" Uraraka asks, beaming with excitement.

Deku lightly smiles, "Uh yeah, I guess. Are you?"

With that, she began her rant about how excited she was. Not only that, but Kaminari, Sero, and Ashaido join in building off her excitement. A smile formed on his face as he felt his heart lighten. Yet when he made eye contact with Todoroki, his heart felt like it dropped to his stomach, and his face got hot. He felt so many emotions and couldn't understand what was happening to him. He thought Uraraka was pretty, but so was Todoroki, even Kacchan.

Uraraka was always cute and caught his attention when they first met, but something felt different. He has had an odd feeling since Shigaraki talked to him, but maybe that has nothing to do with her. Or it was a feeling about her in the future that was bothering him. He felt a slight dread for this camp experience. Also, since the tournament, Deku wanted to talk to Todoroki more, but he couldn't. He gets too nervous, or Ida and Uraraka drag him away. Now Kacchan... maybe he admires him for being strong, but nothing more. Hopefully.

"Hey, are you listening?" Ida yells.

Deku jumps and meets Ida's eyes, "Uh, yeah, sorry!"

Then they stand there in silence, staring at each other as Deku waits for a cue because he actually didn't hear what he said.

"Well, don't just stand there! Everyone get in a single file line! So we can enter the bus!"

Everyone groaned, getting into a line as no one moved until Deku did. Todoroki somehow had slipped in front of him while Uraraka was behind him chit-chatting with Ida.

"Hey, Midoriya, we will be sitting next to each other," Todoroki begins to talk as he turns around, "Do you want the window or aisle?"

Deku freezes, feeling his heart beat quicker than usual, "Oh, um, I don't know! I'll take whatever seat because it doesn't matter! I'll even sit in the middle of the ground if you want two seats!"

Before he could stop himself, he blurted the last part out. Embarrassment arose, and his cheeks began to blush. He felt so stupid for saying that out loud especially surrounded by all these people. He began to think that he detected hatred from Todoroki or a sense that he was weird. Well, weirder than usual. Yet Todoroki snickered a bit and smiled lightly.

"You are such a goof," He muttered, still slightly smiling.

With that, he turned back around and walked forward, entering the bus. Deku smiled thinking, 'Maybe this summer camp won't be too bad. Plus the ride might not be so dreadful.'

(I hope you guys like the short intro! Also as we go ahead, I'll be writing from different POVS as the story progresses!:)))