6TH CHAPTER

⚠️WINE GLASS‼️
(6TH CHAPTER)

📢THIS IS NOT REAL, THIS IS JUST SATIRE MOST OF THIS IS NOT REAL. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT.📢

⚠️‼️WARNING: SOME SCENES CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT, AND COURSING‼️⚠️

💥RECOMMENDED SONG: "LOVE IS A B*TCH" BY TWO FEET. BETTER TO READ WITH MUSIC -L. S.💥

...................................................

------------
ALICE'S HOUSE(NIGHT)
------------

...................................................

Risa went to her room. She went to the bathroom and took a bath, while taking a bath she couldn't help but think about what she's done.

[Why would I do that to her? I need to control myself when I'm around her...] -Risa

Risa got out of the bathroom, she changed, and did her skincare. She tried sleeping but she couldn't. Risa made a deep sigh.

"I need to say sorry. But not now, I'll give her some space." Risa said, and tried to sleep again.

...................................................

------------
ALICE'S HOUSE(MORNING)
------------

...................................................

*Knock, knock*

"Alice, are you awake na?" Risa said.

[No answer. I'll try tomorrow I guess...] -Risa thought when she turned away from the door.

Suddenly Risa heard the door open, she immediately turned around. She saw Alice looking at her with an irritated face.

"Come in." Alice said, as she turned away from the door and laid in her bed.

Risa went inside and sat on Alice's bed.

"Alice I'm sorry for my actions, I'll do better, I promise. Please forgive me." Risa said, with an apologetic voice.

Alice sat down and faced Risa, which had her head tilted down. Alice lifted Risa's face up, and made eye contact with her. Risa was looking at her with teary eyes. She caressed Risa's cheeks.

"You know I'll forgive you naman, wag ka nang ma sad. Napikon ako sayo kagabi, wala pa nga'ng tayo gusto mo agad makuha whole prize mo." Alice said, then giggled.

"I'm sorry, I'll do better. Are you free later, after the hearing? Dinner tayo."

"May hearing tayo today, pero ayaw ko'ng umalis sa bahay gusto ko mag rest. Pagod ako sa lap dance na binigay ko sayo kagabi."

"I'm sorry, you were so good. I wanted to touch you, not just watch you."

"Alam ko naman, punishment mo yun. Hanggang tingin lang dapat, pero tumakas ka." Alice said then rolled her eyes.

"Babawi ako promise." Risa said.

Risa got ready for the hearing, and left.

Alice got ready for the hearing, then left a couple of minutes after Risa.

...................................................

------------
DURING THE HEARING
------------

...................................................

"Mayor Alice, all you have to do is convince us." Senator Risa said.

"I will. My father is here, he'll explain everything." Mayor Alice replied.

"Senator, my daughter and our family are innocent." Alice's father said.