𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. CANDY SALAD

>_<

egotistical

egotistical.
chapter 029 ━━━━ candy salad

STANDING IN FRONT of Sae's apartment, you took a moment to admire the modern building

STANDING IN FRONT of Sae's apartment, you took a moment to admire the modern building. the sleek lines and expansive windows gave it a contemporary charm, a fitting residence for someone like Sae.

you knew his father was out of town, leaving Sae alone, which explained why he had invited you over.

the door opened to reveal Sae, his usual stoic expression greeting you. you couldn't resist a smirk.

"missed my presence that much, huh? that's why you invited me over?"

he remained silent, his expression unreadable. without a word, he turned and gestured for you to follow him inside. you obliged, curiosity piqued.

inside, the apartment was spacious and minimalist, with a blend of modern and traditional decor. the living room featured sleek furniture, a large flat-screen tv, and a few personal touches that hinted at Sae's interests — books on football tactics and a couple of framed photos of him and his father.

as you followed him to the kitchen, you couldn't help but notice how everything was meticulously organized. Sae led you to the kitchen, where you stopped dead in your tracks, eyes wide with surprise.

the entire table was covered with various packs of candy, a colorful array that looked like it had come straight out of a candy store. in the center of the table was a large bowl.

the reddish-brown-haired boy turned to you, a rare hint of amusement in his eyes. "let's make a candy salad."

for a moment, you were speechless. the sight of all the candies, combined with the unexpected gesture from Sae, left you stunned. you glanced back at him, struggling to find your voice.

you stood there, stunned, your usual bravado momentarily forgotten. Sae raised an eyebrow, clearly confused by your reaction.

"i thought you'd be happy. you sent me like a hundred tiktok videos about candy salads."