17

"Hey! Okay, I'll arrange it then!"

  "Can I help you find that girl too? We have known each other for so many years, and you are still so polite!"

  "Haha! No problem!"

  Yao Ping had just arrived home after picking up her son from the military kindergarten when she heard bursts of hearty laughter coming from the study, and was a little surprised.

  "Dad! Dad!" When Li Yunhe heard his father's voice, he didn't even put down his schoolbag and ran to the study.

  Yao Ping watched from behind and shook her head.

  "Hey! My dear son! Did you study well in school today?" Teacher Li hung up the phone, picked up the little guy who was clinging to his lap, and walked out of the living room.

  "I've learned! I wrote five pieces of big characters!" Li Yunhe proudly raised five fingers in front of his father, looking for praise.

  "Good! You are worthy of being my son!"

  Seeing her husband smiling so happily, Yao Ping asked, "What's the happy event today?"

  Commander Li touched his bald head and said with a smile, "A while ago, Song Zhen and a girl caught a human trafficker on a train. The bastard kidnapped my brother's child! My brother asked me to organize a group to get Xiao Song and a few others together. He wants to come and thank us in person."

  "What?! How could it be?!"

  Yao Ping knew that her husband’s good brother was from a very impressive family background. How could he lose his child in such a difficult mission?

  Li, the commander, naturally understood the unspoken meaning of his wife's words and explained the whole story to her. It turned out that the nanny of his good brother's family was threatened with his son and the youngest son of the family was abducted. The child had been taken care of by the nanny since he was young, and she trusted everyone very much. Who would have thought that the nanny would take the child to the human traffickers one day when everyone in the family was out.

  "God bless!" Yao Ping heaved a sigh of relief after hearing what happened. She is also a mother of two children, so she knows what a child means to a family. Fortunately, someone found out.

  Teacher Li was also happy for his good brother and the other dozen families. After a while, he sighed and said, "Now the question is where can we find a girl named Su Yaoyun?"

  Yao Ping could hardly hold the cup in her hand. The water didn't go up or down in her mouth. After a long while, she widened her eyes and asked, "Who are you talking about?"

  Commander Li was stunned by his wife's series of actions and said in surprise, "You're called Su Yaoyun, what's wrong?"

  Yao Ping patted her husband's thigh excitedly and said excitedly: "Su Cheng had a girl who came to our family compound a while ago. Her name is Su Yaoyun! It seems to be around the same time as Xiao Song's return."

  This time it was Li's turn to be surprised. How could such a coincidence happen? He stood up and planned to go to Su Cheng's house to ask about the situation. Yao Ping quickly stopped him and said, "Don't worry, I'll go ask tomorrow. Don't scare the girl."

  Yao Ping had eaten the food cooked by Su Yaoyun and heard that he helped fight against human trafficking, so she now had a strong filter for Su Yaoyun. She was afraid that when this rough old man asked questions, he would not be able to control his loud voice and scare the delicate girl again.