20

That day, Su Yaoyun went to the cafeteria, got some dumplings, and sat down opposite Song Zhen.

  To be honest, it's not very tasty, the dough is very thick and the fillings are pitifully small, but it is said to be a special benefit for the staff of the institute. After all, it's probably hard to get full in other places, so it's good to have steamed buns.

  But she still prefers dumplings to cabbage, radishes and potatoes which have almost no oil or water.

  Song Zhen was a little surprised to see her coming over, and smiled at her, "Aren't you going home to eat today? The food in the cafeteria is not very tasty."

  Su Yaoyun shook her head slightly. Shen Yu and Su Cheng took the children to the hospital for vaccination today. She thought it would be boring to cook alone, so she simply came to the cafeteria.

  When Song Zhen saw that there were only a few dumplings in her bowl, he frowned and asked her to wait a moment, then stood up and went to the food window. Before Su Yaoyun could react, she saw the person leaving, and she didn't think much about it and prepared to eat.

  At this moment, a voice sounded beside him, "Hey, are you Su Yaoyun?"

  Su Yaoyun turned sideways and saw a woman in her mid-twenties with short curly hair, a pink waisted dress, and black leather shoes. She looked at her with a half-smile. Although she had never met this woman, she could clearly sense a strong hostility from her. Although she was puzzled, she still nodded.

  "Hello, I'm Su Yaoyun, who are you?"

  The woman did not answer her question directly, but asked her again: "Is it easy to be Mr. Song's research assistant?"

  After hearing this, Su Yaoyun understood that the problem might be with Song Zhen. Perhaps he was hurt by mistake because of his chauvinism. Didn't her brother say that Song Zhen was not married or in a relationship? Was this a suitor? There were people eating and coming and going around, so Su Yaoyun didn't say much, fearing misunderstanding.

  He smiled faintly and said, "Worker Song is very good. I am working hard to learn and catch up with you all."

  Fang Huanhuan originally thought that she would meet a village girl, who came with a superior attitude and was ready to ridicule her. She wanted to make Su Yaoyun feel ashamed and leave the institute on her own accord. But when she saw the person in front of her, with a delicate face and a temperament that could not be concealed even in a coarse cloth, she felt very uncomfortable. At this moment, she saw Su Yaoyun smiling so brightly, and her emotions immediately rose.

  I couldn't help but say loudly: "Then you have to study hard? After all, you haven't graduated from college yet. It will take a lot of effort to keep up with us, right?"

  The cafeteria, which was a bit noisy at first, became quiet. Almost all the researchers knew that Fang Huanhuan and Song Zhen were childhood sweethearts , and Fang Huanhuan had always liked Song Zhen. But they also knew that the goddess had feelings for him, but the king had no intention. But Fang Huanhuan never gave up and kept chasing after him, which made everyone think that Song Zhen was a bit hard-hearted.

  However, this time, Song Gong, who had not had a work partner for a long time, suddenly had a young and beautiful assistant. Although everyone respected Song Gong, they also loved to read gossip. Everyone was wondering when Fang Huanhuan would make a move to satisfy everyone's curiosity.

  The colleagues who had originally planned to have a meal in the cafeteria and gossip about something were all stunned when they heard such a thing. After they realized what was happening, they looked at Su Yaoyun with a complicated look, mixed with disgust and disdain. The faces of several researchers who had originally admired her and were on good terms with her were as ugly as if they had eaten a fly.