CHAPTER -31

BTS side
We all were sitting in meeting room as Mafia queen Devil contacted us .
Devil - Hello Bangpink I wanted to you all to collab with me for XYZ case yea..it is the same case we were trying to reach for 1 week and I find some information about him If you are ready for this mission message me back and Deal is that ...His 40% property and company is yours .. waiting for your reply..
Mafia queen
Devil
[Hey guys I really don't know about mafia and other stuff so I am writing something which I don't know so please co-operate and hope you understand what I am trying to saying].
J- So what should we do ??
He asked looking at everyone.
Joon- I think we should collab as she is giving nice profit for us as she hardly give 1 or 2 % profile to another mafia groups..
Sooya- How are you so sure that she gives as 40% profit and not backoff after mission.
She said threw her point of view.
As she said a message popped from Devil.
Devil - I am the devil of my words Miss/Mr.
Hope- How she know about us ?? that what we are talking??
Jen- It's not important now just think about the mission first..
Jam- I think we should collab as she rarely asked someone to collab with her and it's a great opportunity and we take help form her in future...
He said and again a message popped.
Devil - And I make sure to return your favour in future...
Red- who the hell??she know what we were talking??
She said a little pissed off and again a message popped.
Devil - I have my own ways darling..but it's good if you focused on mission not on me..
Suga become angry and replied to devil.
Suga- how the hell you got whatever we are discussing??
Devil - Nothing special just guessing what are your reaction must be ..but why the hell I care and you have reply today only...
He going to type something but I stopped him
J- Leave that and tell did you find something about her..
Suga- No..I don't how she have that much fucking security walls to protect her information I am not able to find a single clue that who could she will be...
He reply pissed off
Jen- Surely Mr.or Miss Black  helping her as he/she is the best hacker in the world and who is only able to put these much walls.
She replied while typing something in her laptop.
Joon- So what should we do now ??Did I said yes for mission??
Jk- I think you should say yes in this way we also able to meet her and surely get some clue about her..
He said after a while and everyone agreed with him.
Joon- we are ready for the mission Miss Devil.
He typed to Devil which she replied in a minute.
Devil - same as what I accept...Nice choice...Meet at Behind of Xx Building my men's will take you from there.. Today night at 1 am.
Joon- Okay
And he closed his laptop and looked at everyone before saying.
Joon - At Behind the Xx building and further her men's will take us...
He said and left the meeting room while others followed him.
Next day After dinner.
Dad- Really she herself asked you to collab with her..??
He asked with a shocked face not believing that mafia queen herself asked them.
Jin- what are you shocked Dad?? We are Also on 2 nd position...Da ..you are parsing her like she is...
He stop himself saying further looking at his dad face.