2.𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩❦

Chapter two "A little help."

Rya

Rya .

I got ready for school I didn't get much sleep last night due to me getting home late.I unexpectedly skated with the Miya twins and Suna Rintarō.Which wasn't bad it mainly consisted of them arguing and Suna breaking them up.

Sato told me she was going to some guys backseat and she'll join me when she gets back.Which I hate her for that because I wanted her next to me but she was getting action so I'm not judging.

Also spoiler alert she didn't come back.

What I did do though is go to some kickback that her and her boy buddy were going too ended up walking there because it wasn't that far of a walk.

Bad news I got tipsy and had Sato and her boy buddy drove me home.Turns out dude is a really cool guy.

I had a slight headache but I pushed back it grabbing my school bag and I put my glasses on and then I realized what today was.

The fitness test.

"No this can't be happening." I groaned looking at the opt out forms sitting on my desk.This was supposed to be turned in a week ago.

In all my years of attending high school I've never took the fitness test due to my tattoos.But today, todays seems like that day.

I groaned grabbing my hair and a few tears slipped out but I sucked it up and rushed out my apartment door before missing the bus.

Just my luck.

➬➬

I sat in my class knowing that next period I have to actually do the fitness test.Usually during gym I sit out.But I have to do the fitness test if I didn't sign the paperwork to opt out of it.

"Kimura!" I heard a familiar voice call my name I groaned I was hoping they wouldn't try to talk to me today especially knowing I'm not in the best of mood.

"Woah Kimura you okay?" Osamu asked me with concern laced in his voice.

"Me I'm okay Im perfectly fine why?" I said pushing my glasses back up. "You look so different , skate park you is unrecognizable-"

"Atsumu not the time." His twin groaned looking back at me. "But for real though is everything all right you look a bit... flushed maybe sick." Atsumu said adding to what his brother was asking me about.

"Yeah I'm fine really." I granted them a slight smile and the three boys sat next to me.

"What are you guys doing." I nervously chuckled. "The teacher won't mind us seating here don't worry." Suna said leaning back in the chair beside me.

"So are you excited for the fitness test you know we all have gym together." Atsumu said with excitement. My stomach flipped hearing those words. "I think we all know we have gym together." Suna said bluntly.

"How come Ive never seen you take it Kimura , first semester and I didn't see you take the fitness test ... or I think." Osamu said.

"I uh ...opt out of it due to my tattoos." I said truthfully. "Dang it I really wanted to see you run a mile." Atsumu pouted. "Pervert." Suna coughed trying to mask what he said.

"No not like that Suna quit making it weird." Atsumu turned his head away in embarrassment. "No it's okay I didn't think it was weir -I'm actually have to do it today which is why I looked really down earlier ." I sighed getting it off my chest.

"Oh you have to take it today and you don't want people seeing your tattoos!" Osamu knocked him in the head for talking so loud. "Sorry." He whispered.

"It's okay I'm just not looking forward to running in a long sleeve." I sighed thinking about how hot it's going to be. "Maybe we can help you." Osamu suggested.

"Oh no it's okay really it's only for one day." I said.The last thing I want is the Miya twins helping me and there crazy fan girls catching on.

"No really it's fine." He insisted but I shook my head.

"No really Kimura we can probably do something outrageous and distract the students and since the coach loves us he probably won't get us in trouble for making a scene." Atsumu suggested.

"Oh no it's fine that sounds-"

"We can pull the trick we did as first years when Atsumu accidentally sat in chocolate and it looked like he shit himself before the fitness test." Suna suggested and Osamu agreed.

"Guys I told you not to bring it up anymore!" Atsumu cheeks got flushed out of embarrassment and I tried to hold in my laugh.

"So what's the plan then?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Basically we put strawberry jam on Suna nose and made it look like he had a nose bleed everyone already started to flock to him trying to help him then he ended up taking off his shirt to "stop" the nose bleed and "catch the blood" at the time everyone forgot about Atsumu and all eyes on Suna." I nodded my head listening to the plan.

"Then atsumu slipped away and the coach forgot about him since he already taken roll." That actually doesn't sound too bad.Maybe this can work for me too.

"Okay but if I'm doing this imma need some sort of payment." Suna said nonchalantly.

"Well Kimura you're the fourth student in this class with the highest grades maybe you can tutor Suna?" Suna eyes lit up and looked at me for an answer.

"Okay deal." I sighed

This lowkey ate so you should lowkey vote 😛