Jessie and Jaxson

Noami sighed as she pulled up to the big build. Sighing as she gave the man money to wait for her. She walked towards the big doors feeling the stares of others rolling her eyes. She made her way to the office where a slim and tall women met her. "Ms.Hart so glad you were able to make it in before monday." She smiled "I'm Mrs.Jones here's your class schedule and your books i hope you like it here!" She said as handed Noami her things. 

Noami walked back to the taxi driver hoping he was still there speaking he had all of her things in his trunk. She gave him the address to her new apartment as they were driving there she thought to herself. "Hopefully i'm not moving in with a psychopath." She giggled to herself there's no way she could be moving in with crazy person. They finally pulled up to a building lots of what seemed to be college students crowded the front area. She sighed as she noticed people glaring and whispering amongst themselves Noami grabbed her things out of the trunk and thanked the man for being a nice company. 

Apartment b3 

"I hope it's not on the third floor."Noami thought to herself she walked inside the building as everyone focused on her. Noami did not in fact liked being the center of attention which is why she moved hours away from her family. She finally made it to the apartment catching her breath she finally knocked on the door, A few moments passed and finally the door opened. "You must be Noami!" A girl with brown hair and slim fit said. "I'm jessie!"She said as she opened the door for her to come in. 

The apartment was very nice Big kitchen and living room there were two bedrooms and one bathroom the bathroom separated the bedrooms. Noami's room was the closest to the front door and just off the kitchen She settled her things down on her bed and proceeded to follow Jessie around the apartment listening to her talk about rules "Quiet time during the week is 11pm during the weekend it's 3am." She giggled what was Noami getting herself into living here.

"Noami do you know anyone here or are you completely new?"Jessie asked and she plopped on the couch. "Oh no I don't." Noami had transferred mid school year 7 hours away from her family. "Oh that's okay I know almost everyone here you'll have friends in no time. I mean look at you,You already have one." She smiled at noami. The last thing Noami was friends but who knows maybe there not like everyone back home Noami thought to herself. 

"Say do you want to go to this party with me?" Jessie asked bright and bubbly Noami already could tell she was going to like her. "A party?" Noami asked wouldn't be weird if the fresh new girl came to a party? "Yeah my brother is hosting it." She giggled 

"I guess it won't hurt to try and make friends but the moment I start to feel weird is the moment I leave okay?" Noami said as she stood up "Deal." Jessie clapped her hands together. 

Noami went into her bedroom and started getting her things together and putting things away The last suite case was filled with memories Noami unzipped it and started pulling out her picture frames and setting them down on the nightstands that surround her bed. She added her last few decorations to her bedroom and then plopped on the bed pulled out her phone and finally turned it on. Scared of what will pop up when it finally kicks on. Messages start to flood her phone she sighed and turned it off again no point in trying to reason with people who will never understand why she did what she did. 

Noami added outside to the living room to find Jessie was getting up. "Hey you should get ready we're gonna be leaving here soon." She smiled at her 

Noami turned around and went into her bedroom she found a cute top and paired it with a pair of jeans and Nikes she threw her hair into a messy bun and threw mascara on. Noami wasn't as excited to go to this party like Jessie was.Soon enough they were leaving the butterflies are coming back.