Forever With You

It's 7 in the afternoon and Calum's only goal is to sleep in peace but nothing ever goes his way. 

So he's stuck here listening to Ashton going on and on about a video he watched earlier.

 "He's so in love with her, and he told everyone 'He's her lobster'. I don't know what that even means buts it's gotta be something cute, right?" 

They were curled up on a sofa with the tv on mute, and Michael and Luke sitting on a separate love seat. Of course Luke's sitting in his reserved seat; Michael's lap. They're obviously in their own little bubble, cuddling.

 Calums tried to put his earphones in, five times. In which everytime Ashton would talk louder. Not even Calum could ignore him him. And because Calum had to be Calum he corrected him,

 "It's a saying that means they approve of the couple's relationship..." Calum moaned out in disapproval. "Now please. Shut. Up." He leaned against the arm of the couch; closing his eyes. 

Ashton reeled in the information while laying his head on Calum's lap, facing where he could watch Michael whisper in Luke's ear. Something sweet Ashton guesses, based off the blush coming from the blonde. Luke and Michael have been dating for over two years. Ashton and Calum can promise you that they'll probably die still dating.

 "You know," Ashton whispered while moving slightly so he could make eye contact with Calum. Once he achieved his goal Ashton went on,

 "When people say love doesn't last forever, " Calum glanced to the couple across from them, 

"I want them to prove everyone wrong!"

 "Who? 

"Luke and Michael." Ashton said with slight tears is his eyes. Ashton sincerity was obvious to Calum. He could feel how strongly Ashton felt about his friend's love. He knew this feeling; he has felt it before. He felt it when he would walk in on Michael's and Luke's private conversations. In those moments he could hear ever word Michael would whisper to his blonde boy. The words where he would describe how beautiful Luke was to him. Or the other times where Luke would whisper sweet nothings into Michael's ears after a particularly long day.

 It has astounded Calum how many times he's seen Michael yelling at Luke to shut up one minute and next he'll be leaving a kiss behind the blonde's ear telling him he love him to the moon. Which always ended with Luke saying 'and back'. 

 "Wonder how," Ashton cut himself off after realizing Calum was zoned out.

 "How what?" the Kiwi boy tapped Ashton's forehead.

 "I wonder how Michael asked Lukey out. Did they ever have their first date? Or was it, like, they hung out so much that it just kinda happened?" Ashton spoke his thoughts. 

Instead of answering Calum spoke up, "One time in Mr. Jeffs class, Michael took Luke's favorite blue pen, which this is about the time their hateful relationship took a weird turn. Of course Luke didn't like this, he retaliated and stole Michael's phone of his."

 Calum giggled at the thought, "There was alot of swearing but somehow it ended with Michael making a deal where Luke had to stick his hand out. Once Luke complied, Michael used the blue pen and wrote his number on Lukes arm." Ashtons gasp was loud. So Calum continued, "Once Luke got over the fact that Michael wrote his number, Mikey said this one thing that none of us would forget. 'An eternity is forever, and forever with you would.."

 Ashton continued Calum's story, "...be a dream come true.'  I've heard Michael say that so many times." Calum glanced at the couple on the love seat, "I glad I could say I've seen love bloom." 

They both looked at a sleeping Luke; "He's his lobster, right?"

"Right."

 'An eternity is forever, and forever with you would be a dream come true.'