||Chapter 5||

A/N's pov
As Anvi sits down, her family greets her with warm smiles. Arun's thousand-watt smile makes her feel special, while Anshika's smirk hints at mischief.

Anvi's eyes widen as she scans the breakfast spread. Her favorite white sauce pasta and orange juice - someone's been paying attention.

"Someone knows my weaknesses," Anvi teases, raising an eyebrow at Anshika.

Anshika giggles. "Maybe someone wants to bribe you."

Arun chuckles. "No bribes necessary. Just wanted to make sure our favorite traveler feels welcome."

Anvi smiles, feeling grateful. "Thanks, guys. This looks amazing."

As they dig into breakfast, the conversation flows easily - stories about Anvi's travels, updates on Arun's work, and Anshika's latest antics.

Anvi coughs, trying to play it cool. "What? No, no boyfriend."

Anshika's eyes sparkle with curiosity. "Are you sure? You're choking on your food for no reason."

Arun intervenes, chuckling. "Sweet heart u shouldn't tease my saali ji like this "

But Anshika persists. "Come on, sis, spill the beans. Did you break up with someone?"

Anvi's face warms up, and she tries to deflect. "No, nothing like that. Just... just food went down the wrong pipe."

Anshika raises an eyebrow. "Save it, babe. I know you too well."

Arun tries to distract Anshika and he held her hand .Anshika shot a dead glare at him . "Sweet heart" he whispers

Anvi shoots Arun a grateful glance, but Anshika's words linger in her mind.

Just then, Anvi's mom intervenes. "Anshika, beta, don't tease your sister. Let's focus on positive conversations."

The tension dissipates, and the family continues breakfast.

"Beta as u said u don't have any boyfriend ,so I guess u don't have any problem to meet a boy ",Her mom calmly said

Anvi gave her wtf reaction

"Then she said they are coming today in evening",Mom said

"Fine ",Anvi said without any emotions

In evening

"Mummy look how I am looking ?",Anshika (her sis) ask

"I guess it's special day for my Saali ji, sweet heart "Arun said with smrik

"But where is she ?",Anshika ask

"She must be taking her beauty sleep ",Arun said

Anshika giggles. "Beauty sleep? More like escape-from-her-potential-husbands-sleep."

Arun chuckles. "Don't tease, Anshika. Let Anvi wake up naturally."

Anvi's mom calls out from the living room. "Anvi, beta, wake up! They'll be here soon."

Anshika walks over to Anvi's room, laughing. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty. Your potential husband is arriving."

Anvi groggily opens her eyes, disheveled and still in shorts and crop top.

"What time is it?" Anvi asks, rubbing her eyes.

"4:45 pm," Anshika replies. "Get ready, fast!"

Anvi springs up, panic setting in.

Anshika helps Anvi get ready, expertly styling her hair and makeup.

"Okay, babe, you look stunning," Anshika says, stepping back to admire her handiwork.

Anvi smiles, feeling more confident.

Anshika winks. "Anytime. Now, go impress ur potential husband ."

Anvi's eyes flicker, and Anshika notices.

"Spill it, Anvi. What's going on with u?" Anshika asks, her voice low.

Anvi hesitates, unsure how much to reveal.

Just then, their mom calls out, "Anvi, beta, they're here!"

Anvi's curiosity piques as she gazes from the balcony. Two young men, both wearing masks, stand beside Mr.and Mrs. MALHOTRA

"Who are they?" Anvi wonders.

Anshika joins her at the balcony, following her gaze.

"Ur potential husband's family, I presume," Anshika says, raising an eyebrow.

Anvi points discreetly. "Who are the two guys?"

Anshika shrugs. "No idea. Maybe Sons of Mr. and Mrs.Malhotra?"

As Anvi's mom call out her name "beta come here "

Anvi silently headed to living room .

"Namaste Mr.and Mrs.Malhotra "Anvi smiles a bit

"Namaste beta" ,Mrs.Malhotra smiles

"So beta meet my sons",Mr.Malhotra said

"Riyaan and Abhir take out ur masks",Mrs.Malhotra said

"Yeah mom ",they both replied

As they observe, one of the young men removes his mask, revealing two familiar face.

Anvi's pov
The only thing I wants to do was to held Abhir's hand and take him to my room and what the fuck is he doing here ?.

But control girl ,take it easy