[Chapter 1] - Restart

Do you ever have that moment where you wake up and wonder where the hell are you at, when your surroundings doesn't look at all the same to when you went to sleep yesterday night and now you are looking at a place that is drastically different?

Well, that happened to me and now I find myself sitting up in my sleepwear on the pavement of what appears to be... a train station? There was light shining down on me but the rays itself wasn't at all blinding to the point I had to shield my eyes.

No, it felt warm and comfortable, almost tempting me to fall back asleep but not when I find out where exactly am I at because this is sure as hell NOT my room!

...Let's take a moment to recount was my first thought while ignoring my increasingly hammering heart, this isn't my room and my clothes are still the same as I went to bed... did I possibly get kidnapped?

That is a likely answer but the next point that won't add up is the location of where I am at, this train station and the overly radiant and peaceful scenery surrounding me and this place.

Now that I look around again, this entire location doesn't make any sense, what should be the stone pebbles and concrete and earth that the railway sits on is nothing but shimmering blue water that mirrors back the sunlight with crystal clear reflection.

The air itself doesn't smell like the usual train emissions and dust and soot but rather, it has a smell that is quite fragrant and akin to that of a natural lake or spring untouched by man.

Nevermind, that's enough about me describing this place- WHERE THE HELL AM I?!?!

"Yahoo~! Over here~!" A feminine voice suddenly called out to me- wait, a voice? Here in this place?? Is it my kidnapper?!

"Oh no, I'm not really a kidnapper per se, you see I am God." The voice replied back to my thoughts- THEY CAN READ MY MIND?!

"I just said I'm God, what more needed to be said? Now come over here, I'm waving my hand right, can't you see?" 

What hand? Where do I go? Because I do not see anything in the distance when I turn left or right or left... wait, there's something hazy over there like a mirage... is that... a girl? With white hair? Why is there a little girl with white hair sitting on the platform? Is she a fellow victim?

"Nope, you're looking at God~!" The girl stated, standing right in front of me- when did she get in front of me?!

I could only stumble back in shock while keeping my shout inside as I warily gazed at the young girl who easily closed in the distance like nothing, is she some ghost or demon?

"Rude! I'm neither a ghost nor a demon! Now let me explain where you are!" The girl pouted, shaking her arms rapidly in a blur... is this an anime or something?

"Then where is this..? Where the hell am I?!" I responded, panic settling in as I tried to make sense of what is going on right now.

Is this a dream? Because I would like to wake up already and it doesn't help at all considering the surreal landscape around me and this... "God", it's almost like I'm in another world...