Group Blind Date

Hi:) I am  the author of "exo elevator" "the cute lost boy" and "stupid damn love" jaimelimmy and the other author that wrote other fanfics 4baekie (we will be taking turns writing the chapters  )
I hope that you will have a great time reading this:)

Jungkook pov

"Ring ring", my phone alarm rang.
I get up groaning and stretching. I squint my eyes and look at the mirror in front of me. I see my hair messed up and my drool on my chin.

I look at the time and it's  11:00 a.m. I have to get ready to go to the blind date at 12:00 p.m. I manage to get out of bed and take a 10 minute shower. I put on a plain shirt with jeans. Then I put on my black watch and style my hair up with gel.

  It's now 11: 30 a.m. I run downstairs and I put on my shoes. "Ring ring" my phone vibrates. "Hello?" I ask. "It's me nam joon(aka rapmon). I don't want to go by myself so I'll pick you up. Is that fine with you?" He asks. "Umm. Sure. Just don't be late" I say. "Okay, I'm on my way, be there in about 5 minutes." Answered nam joon.

5 minutes later.

  Nam joon's car arrives. "Hop in!" Nam joon shoutes. I run to his car and I get in. "What about jhope?" I ask. "Oh he's already there. " "I see" I reply.

We finally arrive at the cafe we were supposed to meet up at. "Hi jhope" we say. He's sitting there with Chanie (the host)(aka my best friend) "Okay guys, I'm texting the girls right now and they'll be here soon. And I tried to pick out your style girls." He says. We all cheer and we sit down waiting for the girls.

  The door opens. I feel my heart beating. I want a girlfriend(lol). The first girl comes in and she looks like nam joon's type. The second girl comes in and she looks like jhope's style. "Dugun  dugun" I heart beats. I wonder how the other girl looks like. The third girl comes in and she has a cute face and average height. Fine hair length. (Not too long or short) she's wearing a crop top and jeans. She has an earing on.

  I fell in love at first sight.

Please vote!! I hope that you liked our first chapter. Please read our future  chapters too!! Please support us. Thank you:)

Admin @jaimelimmy
Pls follow us->> @ikonexobts on instagram^^