Family Day

It was family day in adventure bay, all the pups were getting ready for their families to come. Except for Chase, he had to keep an eye out for trouble, even though there wasn't a need for it. The truth is that he doesn't have a family, so he makes excuses to not get ready.

Ryder: Hey pups! Are you excited? I know I am, not only do I want to spend time with my family but also yours pups!

All the pups except Chase started telling Ryder how awesome their families were, which made Chase feel bad, but he kept doing his job. Soon the families arrived.

Zuma: What's up dudes!

Zuma's Dad: I taught that dude well!

Rubble's mom: Hey rubble! Have you been listening to what I said about that diet?

Rubble: Uhm... mostly..

Rubble's Dad: (whispering to rubble) Don't worry son, you're not the only one..

The rest of the families arrived and all the pups had fun while Chase was still keeping an eye out for any trouble. When Chase realized no trouble was ever coming he sat near the lookout by himself, he stayed silent and just watched up the pups having fun.

Chase: Man I wish this day was worth anything to me..

Suddenly Ryder came next to Chase

Ryder: What's wrong Chase? And where's your family?

Chase didn't want to answer but he had to tell Ryder what was going on.

Chase: the truth is... I don't have a family...

Ryder was surprised, but he had to make Chase feel better about himself.

Ryder: well you have us
Ryder said as he came closer to Chase.

Suddenly someone called Ryder, it was Mayor Goodway.

Ryder: Ryder here! What seems to be the problem?

Mayor GoodWay: Ryder! Mayor Humdinger came by with his kitties and stole all the valuable items for the exhibit tomorrow!

Ryder: Don't worry mayor Goodway, no job is too big, no pup is too small!