1. The First Meeting

Introducing Anshika Singla

Anshika Singla is an 18 year old girl,she has her first day in college. She is an average looking girl with black hair, brown eyes, an almond-like complexion and a perfect pear shape body .She is a straight forward, confident and badass girl. Her nature is not like this for always but some situations in her past had made her like that. There's a time when she is the most shy, cowardly and under confident girl. But let's see further how she became like that?

She and her bestie Aprajita Garg had taken admission in the same college. That college was one of the best and prestigious colleges in their hometown and it was not wrong by saying that the best college of the whole country in terms of academics, infrastructure, extra curricular activities and placements.

But on the very first day of the college her bestie denied her to come to the college due to some health issues. But anshika knows that she is making these lame excuses so that she could avoid this first day of college as she was quite nervous. Once she thought to return back to her home but then she remembers how terrible a fight she had with her mother in the morning because of getting late for the very first day of college. Then she dropped that plan and decided to go in.

When she took her first step in, she was amazed by the hugeness of the college. The college was made up in the old retro style but still looking like some big beautiful haveli made up of red sandstone and marble and on the big screen of the wall of the college name of the college was appearing as Harbans Lal Sanatan Dharm College(HLSD) and as she further stepped in she saw a beautiful fountain and huge gardens around her.

So she drowned in the beauty of the campus, then suddenly she got out of her dreams when a ball from behind hit her and she fell on the ground.The boys who are playing basketball from behind are saying sorry and asking her to pass the ball. Then, she stood up, cleaned her clothes and pointed that ball towards them as if she was passing it but in reality she kicked the ball on the other side of the ground and after giving a devil smile she said sorry and went inside the college building.

Then the boys from behind who are calling Anshika started making their faces about how weird she is ? They say we had already said sorry to her but instead of passing a ball to us she kicked the ball to the other side and also gave a shitty smile to us.Then a very beautiful girl named as Saisha Mehra, a 19 year old girl with brown hair, grey- blue eyes, fair complexion and hourglass body shape passed the other ball to the boys and say that ignore her boys maybe she is some insane and we would saw her later so for now continue your match . Then she sat in the audience seat and started cheering for Gitansh Shergill. So who is Gitansh Shergill?

And Gitansh Shergill

Gitansh Shergill is a 20 year old boy and the only heir of Shergill Group . His father Satyam Shergill is one of the richest men in the country. He was about 5'11 feet tall and had beautiful black eyes,black hair and a wide chest and shoulders. Means he had everything for which girls are looking for (good face and money) except these things and that is respect and loyalty for girls because he is playboy types. He uses girls for his fun and maybe he was like that because of his childhood.What was in his childhood that now he had no respect for girls and became a Playboy? So stay connected to reveal the veil from this truth.

Gitansh POV :

I am totally focusing on my game and about to win. But suddenly the member of the other team threw the ball out of the ground and it hit some stupid girl. She threw the ball on the other side. I mean what she thinks she is ?The ball just hit her by mistake and she threw it on the other side? She wasted my precious time by doing that. This is the reason why I don't like girls because they show there fucking free attitude to us but when they got to know that the boy is rich they forget all there attitude and even get ready to lick the feet of that boy to impress them. This fucking gold diggers.

Now just forget about her gill and focus on ur game because she is not worth wasting my thoughts on her.

And here I put the last ball in the net and our team won as usual. Then I went to Ash(Saisha Mehra) to grab water from her and as usual she cling to me like a creep. Now seriously talking I am getting bored from her but I had to tolerate her because she is my dad's friends daughter.and I feel there is also no harm in it as she is college most beautiful girl and she is mad on me so whenever I want I can use her as a option.

Author's POV :

After drinking some water he went inside the college and changed his jersey to grey hoodie. And while going in, the sting of girls are watching him with their eating eyes and in back he pass smile to few of them.

In spite of being 20 year old Gitansh was still in his first year as he had failed in his first semester for four times.

As usual he went to the other classes to meet with girls and flirt with them.Yes you might wonder that if he hate girls then why does he flirt with them and make affairs with them because he likes to do that.He likes to ditch girls, hurt them and to fulfill his lust and desire he make relations with them. But he never gets emotionally attached to them.He targets those girls who are easy going, the most beautiful ones and sometimes he took challenges to trap those girls who are hard to trap.

So this is my first story which I am sharing with u guys I wrote stories for my fun and this part is basically more like an introduction part with main leads . So I hope you like it and stay connected. Thank you for watching.

Comment down your views and vote the story if you like it.