✨5)Everyone has a sad past✨

!TW!F Slur!!

Kai's POV-

It's been about 2 months since I have moved from the UK and honestly I love it here.People are a little bit nicer.Yes there's still depressed Bitches that wanna die or smoke but oh well that's life ya know....Yeah that sounded rude.

But on the bright side I am the Main Character in the Christmas Play!!

OH!And I have been talking to Jackson more he's really nice.I really like him like,like like him.I don't think he would like me back though with my Teeth gap, Eating disorder, I can't understand the math homework I get,and I'm really stressed all the time!

I mean he's the regular super hot jock and I'm a messed up theater kid like who would like that?!

Okay I need to stop talking bad about my self!

Instead look at my Script and make sure I know the lines!Like come on I have literally until tomorrow to figure it out this Play the play is soon !I don't know why I'm so nervous all of a sudden I've done a play in middle school!

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Jackson say "Hey dude you good?"I replied "Yeah I guess I'm just nervous for my play."I heard him say "it's okay I'm sure you'll do great!"I felt a bit better after he said this.I thanked him and left for theater .

I know theater is 6th period but Ms.Smith said she needed all of the kids for the play so we can practice all day.We need to do a run through practice the make up and do dress rehearsal as well it's super overwhelming.

I was talking with Amber about Jackson and how I really like him and she told me that Melody and her started going out with each other but she needed to get her outfit on and practice her hair and makeup.

So I was looking at my script sitting on the end of the stage.When I saw Ms.Smith come up to me.

"Kai can I talk to you?"Ms.Smith asked "Sure"I said saw we walked off the stage and into her office. "Kai are you okay?You look stressed"She said "Yeah Im just scared like what if I forget my lines wha-"she cut me off "Kai clam down you'll be fine if you do forget a line or get scared it's fine we will either continue or stop the play okay.You being okay is more important than the play."She said

"I-Ok"I replied  see why she is my favorite teacher 10/10 the best!I surprised no one has taken her up.Although I know she has her crush on my History teacher.

I thought while walking out of her office.Leah my classmate came up to me and told me that I had to get dressed for the run through.

So I walked to the backstage to the rack of costumes and found my first costume,and went to go get changed.

Jackson's POV-

I have to say Kai is a great friend he is not what you'd expect for a theater kid.I was in second period listening to Ms.Spencer's lecture about like genetics.Quiet boring if you'd ask me I was stuck in thought until I noticed that instead of taking notes I was drawing sketches of Kai I wonder why is it something friends do?I then heard the bell ring and everyone was gathered their things I did the same I grabbed my messenger bag and put my notebook and pens in.I then walked to P.E it was going to be really boring without Kai why am I missing him so much I mean he is a great friend and friends can miss each other.....right?? I soon noticed that I hadn't told Kai I would see his play he probably thought that I wasn't going to see it and instead stay home wait has he ever met my mamá?or Papá?Hmmm no i don't think he has...Interesting.

Time skip

6th period boringgg like who wants to learn about World War II!
I'm literally just sitting in class blocking out everything they're saying.