9

HI! It's my birthday 07/21/24!! and I've been resting through technologies for the past 3 days because I'm having a bad eye sight and that's why :) I love you guys!!

AND BLACK OUTS :D

=====================

Ken falls to his knees, sobbing. Mina flew beside Ken, nearly behind him checking him if he's okay, "Ken? Are you.. crying?" Mina asked, on the other hand, The Kaiju looks towards the glass from the container, watching Mina and Ken talk. "You wanna hit a few balls Ken? That always makes you feel good." Mina suggested, Ken nodded, "Yeah.." he sniffed, Mina flew away, doing her thing, gathering data and somewhat work on the whole baseball field, Kenji was furious.

Ken removed his jacket and threw it away, hitting the cold floor. Ken walked towards a robot hand, holding his bat, he immediately snatch it from the hand, "C'mon, baby!! C'mon!!", He toon the bat and the ball was thrown but he missed it, he groans, Hitting balls wasn't helping at all, but it'll take Ken's madness and anger out. A few hits later, he still miss the balls, he groans while the baby watch, clapping her hands trying to cheer for her so–called "UltraDAD" but none of that worked at all.

It made Kenji more angry, he tried to break the bat but ended up hurting his thighs, Mina took the hologram off when Kenji started limping to the couch, he sat down, kicking the bottom of the couch, One coconut water was left on the cooler.

==== Your POV

After what happened back to the stadium was nuts, Ken was threatened to quit the team and be  sent to the TIGERS if he doesn't focus. These days, Ken I'd going through something we don't know as his team, I wasn't sure what's going on but I know he's furious because of what Coach Shimora did.

I know it would be rude but I heard everything when I started walking down the hall, I walk pass to the office, hearing muffling of two people talking inside, I know it was Ken, he was yelling and defending himself, I stopped not close to the door. The door opens, I jumped a little.

Ken saw me of course, he scowled at me and walk pass me, slamming the door shut, "Hold on!" I ran behind him, catching his pace "What do you want?!" He says sternly, "What happened..?" "That's none of your business!" He yelled, I stopped my tracks "It is my business when we're a Team, Ken!" I called out, "We're never a team, dumbo." He snapped back.

Ken walked off with a angry look painted on his face, i catch up to him, I saw him on the parking lot moving his motorcycle, he hop in and turn the engine on and drive off.

I felt drained, it was late at night I was laying in bed scrolling through my phone when my friend texted me, I ignore it but she sent me a number that pleased my interest. I read the number but it wasn't familiar to me at all, I asked her who's number is it but she replied with: 'im not so sure, n/n, it's so random lol.' . I didn't pay attention that much but I started to wonder around, who's number was it.

=================================
Partner in Crime 😉 💋

Today at 8:54.

Partner in Crime: I texted random numbers but this one didn't answer but read my message.

You: You might disturb someone, y'know? You don't know who's number is it, dummy.

Partner in Crime: Tsk! So what? Anyways 😚 I went to the game earlier and still, Sato himself isn't himself anymore, maybe he does have noodles in his head XD

You: Stop that! He's going though something, it's probably his Family business thing, you know what he'd been through.

Partner in Crime: Yeah so what?? The truth hurts and he knows it..

You: Whatever! I'm going to bed, gnight.
Read at 9:00.

==================================

It would be interesting if ever they're a fan of Ken Sato himself, or maybe they're someone who I know but never texted or called with, I look at the number and pasted it to my contacts and hesitate to send a text.

==== Ken's POV.

The baby hits the ball, flying it to the air, I cheered so did Mina, I pulled the baby to run across the field and jump into the plate, she did the same, it's like rasing a playing with a real child, I've got hard on her, and on myself. If I ever planned this, I would've been okay since the first season.

I've learned a lot from rasing the baby, although it didn't went on what I have expected, I thought it would be easy, but no, rasing a kid isn't easy but it'll pay off one day. After having a call with Ami, the same girl on the conference I had, I realized how much of a experience rasing a kid.

After playing with the baby, I feel something I never felt before, ever. I went inside my room after the baby had fallen asleep, Mina was watching the baby while I go to bed, I lay down on the mattress. My mind was running around, I couldn't stop thinking, i sat up and after I did, my phone lit up.

I took my phone and it revealed some random number messaged me.

=====================================
09*********

Today at 9:04.

Unknown: 👋🏻
Read 9:04.

====================================

Ooooh Guess who that is HAHA, I am so sorry for not posting for a while, we have blackouts and heavy rain here in Philippines, I hope the others are okay. I love you guys sm, have a good day/afternoon/ evening/ night. 😘