Chapter 1

Living a dream, this is what my life was meaning to me right at the time. I felt like the world was giving me everything I ever wanted. This it's what it felt for me.

-Mi amor, how are you? Good morning - Carlos, my boyfriend, the gift I received from God. He's magical, he's loving, he's just incredible.

He sat on the edge of the bed and kissed my forehead. I just woke up and was thinking about all the good things that happened and still happening in my life.

-good morning love of my life. I'm feeling better, thank God! - I squeezed - I'm sad that you're leaving me today, I wanted to hug you all day, and kiss you every single time. - I grabbed his hands and brought to my face. I was kind of sick, I vomited the day before and was not feeling too well.

-There's one thing I'm sure, I didn't want to leave you like this. But I promise I'm going to be here very soon. And about the kisses and the hugs, they can start about? now? What do you say hum? - he laid on me and started kissing me slowly full of passion. - I love you so much - he stopped and looked right into my eyes

-I love you more- I was crazy about this man. Looking to his face makes me feel butterflies in my stomach, I could never thought I'll be so lucky in my life

-Bebé I need to go know- he kissed my cheek while I was caressing his face

-okay, I'll be waiting for you. I'm Sure you'll get some good points in the race. - it was hard to let him go every time I couldn't be by his side watching him race.

-I love you y/n - and he leaves the room

I would never thought this was one of the lasts time I saw him

These days...

-how are you feeling?- Louise asked me

-little bit better. - my life was with no reason, I lost everything that I was afraid of loosing.

-c'mon you cant be like this forever! I know it's hard but, a 3 months already. I want my best friend back - she spoke to me making me get a little bit angry

-how am I supposed to letting something like this go? Louise, I know it's hard for you too, but now in this moment, today,  you're not helping! I suggest you to go. Come back tomorrow!

-y/n that's the problem, you're not seeing how much I've been here helping you lately. Not because I own you something but because I care about you.

-as I said today you're not helping. Thank you very much for being here 24/7 it's not everyone who would've done that to someone. You're special and I love you Lou. But It's hard for me tho. I lost the love of my life and later on I discovered that a mini creature was inside me and soon was taken from me. Please don't ask me to forget that!

6 months ago

-Carlos is in Hungary right now mum, but don't worry, I'm okay! - I was talking to my mum on the phone - yeah, I know, I'll be okay! Bye, love you mummy! - we hang up

I laid in bed and turned the tv on to watch something. The race was already finished Carlos got p6. Suddenly my phone was ringing with loads of messages from a bunch of people. I decided to click in one of them. Was one of my friends sending me a link of a gossip page.

@gossipf1wags Carlos Sainz Scuderia Ferrari driver was spotted leaving the paddock today with Scottish model Rebecca Donaldson

@gossipf1wags Carlos Sainz Scuderia Ferrari driver was spotted leaving the paddock today with Scottish model Rebecca Donaldson. If you thought carlos that we wouldn't know you were wrong. While his girlfriend Y/n Martins Armstrong was waiting for him at her home in Madrid where the driver also lives, he was with Rebecca in Singapore. What you think about that? Is carlos cheating on Y/n Armstrong? I think so! Y/n and Carlos are dating for 8 months and met at the Spanish Grand Prix of 2023, y/n is also a huge fan of formula 1 and the relationship got official about 8 months ago. Y/n Martins Armstrong Is half Brazilian and half English was born in Madrid-Spain if you want to know more about the Ferrari wag or ex-wag go on my stories. 

@user2345: can't believe this. Poor y/n, she don't deserve this.

@userywis: y/n just a normal girl, she didn't needed this. Sending her lots of love and good energy

Bloody hell. What's happening? Tears started rolling down. My heart got smaller, can't believe this is happening.

Maybe it's just a miss understanding, it's not possible. My phone started ringing, it was my best friend Louise.

-what's it's happening Louise? What did I just saw? Can't be true, please tell me it's not true. - I was crying already

-calm down, but I think it's true. Look what I received. Check - she sends a photo

-no no, what did he done? She's clearly with him

-no no, what did he done? She's clearly with him. I'm a fool. Oh my god oh my god. I think I'm gonna passed out- I rushed to the bathroom and throw up

-y/n? Are you throwing up? Calm down, I'm going to Madrid. Wait for me, I'm leaving England right now! - we hang up

I was crying like never before. I never felt this way, betrayed, disappointed, disgusted. I didn't even want to know what he wants to say, or if he has something to say. Just one thing comes to my mind, text him.

"Is this what love means  to you? You told me about hours ago looking into my eyes, staring my soul that you loved me! What about all the dreams we had together? What about all the promises we made? It was all a lie? How can you do this to someone and lay your head in the pillow every night without feeling guilty? I don't want to know when, how long, or what do you want to say, if you want to say something. I loved you with all my heart, now I'm betrayed, I'm disappointed. I never thought that you would ever do that to me. I thought we were forever, but it was just a dream after all. Thank you for that tho, don't worry, you've got loads of chances now to stay with Rebecca or whatever her name is. Forget about me, forget everything that I once told you, don't come after me, please. I want to stay away from you Carlos, you did it, we're done."  Sent to "mi amor❤️"

_____________________

Hello everyone! This is my first story in another language so, go easy on me. I'm Brazilian and English is my third language. I apologize for any mistake I may have done, and I'll try to make it better. I hope you enjoy the story. Please comment and vote, this motivates me to do it.

*we don't hate Rebecca over here! I love her, I thinks she's sweet but i needed someone to be the "villain" in history, so I chose her, but lots of love for Rebecca D.🩷🩷🩷