find out

Akashi: how about we say it at the same time

Midorima: that is a good idea " midorima say's as he lifts his glasses"

Kise let's do it! "Kise says while smiling"

Gom: 3...2...1..I like kagami.

Ok² let's rewind a little to where this all started

* An hour ago*

3rd person pov

They where all at kagami's place while he ran out to get groceries to make spaghetti. since for some he didn't have any of the ingredients and cuz they crashed his place to hang out and well..feed them.
Akashi and midorima where playing Shogi, murasakibara munched on some chips while sitting down leaning on the couch, kise and aomine where watching a movie but kept bickering and lastly Kuroko was reading a book. at least that was what he was doing before he was in deep thought, about how his former teammates have a crush on his light. There are 3 reasons why he thinks that.

1. They all where pretty annoyed with him and probably hated them but they always wanted to talk to him.

2. It after his birthday it started as him and aomine coming over but then out of nowhere they all started to come every chance they could.

3. There always this scary atmosphere ever time one of them is close to him.

Plus it's just plain obvious kagami's just to oblivious to know that. That's why his going to try to get them to say it I mean he already knows he has a crush on kagami and they know to ( that's probably why they always come over every time his alone with him) but do they know that they all have a crush on the same person.

 That's why his going to try to get them to say it I mean he already knows he has a crush on kagami and they know to ( that's probably why they always come over every time his alone with him) but do they know that they all have a crush on the same...

Okay I am done with the first chapter how do yall like it.