IV

Juliana's POV:

✧ • — • ✧

Sunday // 9:34pm

I was currently studying for an upcoming exam but as I scribbled notes on my paper, I couldn't shake the thought of the things that happened yesterday sa bar. It was wild to be honest, my head still hurts from hangover but I know it in me that I have no regrets whatsoever because of the girl I met.

~FLASHBACK~

As our kiss lasted, she took me to get some drinks where we had quite a conversation.
"So hobby mo ba talaga manghalik ng mga di mo kilala sa bar?" She joked as I took a sip of my margarita.

Ika ilang margarita ko na nga 'to?

"Well, no. I don't really go to bars. First time ko dito." I replied.
"Really? So what got you to go here? You don't look like the type to hangout in bars din naman." She chuckled.
"My girlfriend broke up with me." I frowned, downing the glass of liquor I had in hand.
"Really?" Her eyes piqued with curiosity.
"Pa ulit-ulit? Gusto ko na nga kalimutan eh." I sighed.

I was already feeling a little tipsy. It felt like naaantok na ako. I don't remember recalling what happened by then, but I remember being in a room with her. I was laying in her chest with her arms wrapped around me. Her eyes were closed from what I could remember. Despite my blurry vision, I could remember clearly how peaceful but pretty she looked asleep.

Until now I couldn't shake the memory of me and her in that bed. God knows where that was, but last I could remember was seeing Jani take me back home.

And so now, here I am, stuck with the lingering memory of a girl whose name remains a mystery. But even so, the bond we shared that night was one you couldn't replace. It was a bond like no other.

✧ • — • ✧

Maeve's POV

✧ • — • ✧

It has been three days since I last went at a bar. It's currently Tuesday and my schedule was unusually not that busy with deals so I figured to spend my days doing something else to past time I most of the time waste at a bar.

But while I was out, taking my time with these adventures alone, I couldn't shake my mind off the girl I hooked up with at the bar. I kept having flashback about the night we spent almost too often that I was starting to miss her.

Ano ba ang meron sa'yo na wala sa iba, Heather? Why can't I get you off my mind?

I clenched my fist, pursing my lips as I contemplated on whether I should return to the bar just to see her again or not. I decided it would be better if I didn't and so here I was, at our private shooting range to hopefully drown my thoughts away with every bullet I fired. But it was all in vain. I had wasted at least 11 rounds of ammo but it was to no avail. Every shot I made, a memory of the night we had spent returned. I wasn't like this with any other girl I spent the night with. So why? Why was I so fixated on Heather?

I fired the last round of bullet I had before sitting next to Yvette, who accompanied me as I fired shots.

Marissa Yvette Ricalde was like my right hand in everything, second to Aubrey. Whenever there were wars against a another clan, she would be there, in the frontline fighting for the sake of our victory. With an uncountable body count that probably exceeded thousands now, she was our weapon who no doubt has impeccable aim.

"It's been a long time since you last visited the shooting range. May problema ka ba?" Yvette asked, and I replied with a shrug as I still hesitated on whether I should tell her this or not.
"You sure? Pumupunta ka lang naman dito kung may problema eh. Mukhang malalim din yan kasi naka ilang bala ka."

I pursed my lip. "Actually," I sighed as Yvette looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "Last Saturday, I met this girl at a bar. I've never seen her before, and something about her just caught my attention."
"Found a new toy, hm?" She chuckled.
"Kind of, we hooked up. But something about it just felt different din. She's like a magnet. She captivated me in so many ways I can't explain and now I can't stop thinking about her and it's driving me crazy." I let out a deep sigh.
"You should go back to the bar to see her then."
"I know, I thought about that. But wouldn't that be weird?"
"How so?"
"I don't do attachments, Yvette. Despite still wanting her, I'm not that desperate uy." I scoffed.
"Really?" Yvette raised an eyebrow, asking me in a teasing tone which got me flustered.
"Yeah. It will always be better off that way. Hook ups lang naman habol ko eh. Hook up lang and nothing more."

But what if... it's something more? Wait no, Maeve, this is so not you!

I shrugged that thought away as I continued to contemplate. But after still not having a solid decision, I came to Aubrey to ask for advice.

"Aubrey?" I called her name out as I laid down front side up on her bed. We were at her room. She looked at me while she brushed her hair infront of her mirror.
"What's up?" Tanong niya.
"So, you know how I always have hook ups at the bar right?"
"Yeah?" She raised an eyebrow. "Why?"
"I hooked up with this one girl. And I can't stop thinking about her. Should I go see her again at the bar?"
I noticed how Aubrey's eyes suddenly glistened as I mentioned the bar.
"Totally, and I'm coming with you." She said almost immediately.
"May gusto ka bang puntahan don?" I raised an eyebrow noticing her behaviour.
She giggled. "Hindi lang ikaw ang kayang mag hanap ng babae no! Syempre may nahanap din ako."

Aba gumaganon na din. Kahit half-sister lang manang-mana ata ugali sa akin eh.

"Really? Who?"
"I don't know, the way we met was weird. Nabangga niya ako, she then called me hello kitty." She scoffed as if she still felt offended by that.
Tumawa ako. "Hello kitty?"
"Pati ikaw tatawanan talaga ako." She pouted. "But while I was making reklamo, she suddenly kissed me. Which was fucking wild to be honest. Baliw ata yon eh. But I reciprocated the kiss anyway. Just because it felt electric."
"Tangina hinalikan ka lang ng walang rason?" I laughed. "Fine, since we both have someone we want to see sabay nalang tayo mag punta."

And so with that, me and Aubrey found ourselves at the bar yet again.