the journey begins

(Before you read this story, this takes place after the events of the original Pokemon series, so yeah.)

Meet Sabrina, a 11 year old girl who wants to be the Pokemon master like her father ash.

Sabrina: someday I will be the Pokemon master and be in the one of the Pokemon champions like my father! And I will be awesome!

Mike: dude.. Sis can you keep it down.. I'm trying to sleep..

Sabrina: oh, sorry! I didn't know you were there!

Mike: it's fine.. Actually you should go to bed..

Sabrina: dang it! I forgot to sleep! Welp, I better get some sleep!

Sabrina goes to sleep on a summer night.

Later after the night..

It was morning on a Wednesday evening, Sabrina was in the forest looking around and stuff, until she saw..

Sabrina: a Pokemon!!

Sabrina found a young scorbunny, the scorbunny was eating berries it found from a tree.

Sabrina: hello there cute Pokemon!! You are so cute!!!

Sabrina hugged the scorbunny, The scorbunny looked confused but started to like the hug,

later after that Sabrina had to go home, but scorbunny wanted her to stay.

Sabrina: sorry.. I can't stay here longer, I have to go home..

But the scorbunny wanted her to stay.

Sabrina: okay you can come to my house, but I don't want you to get caught be my parents, deal?

The scorbunny shaked its head yes.

Sabrina: come on! Lets go, say, we should be best friends!

The scorbunny smiled.
To be continued...