Chapter - 33

It was 3:00 in the night in the hospital, both of them were sleeping naked under a single blanket, entangled with each other, drenched in sweat after doing a lot of hard and tiring work.
So let us tell you all how both of them got into this condition.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

😂😂😂😂😂 Guys aap sabka popat Ho Gaya.... Okay back to the story

________________________________________________

Next day ~

YN : now stop playing with my hair and why aren't you answering what I ask?

There is irritation in her voice and she tries to free her hair from his grip as he is being braided but she is unable to free her hair from his grip...

Right now it is evening time and both of them are in the hospital and he came from home and he talked to Zain and she is asking him the same thing but he is not even answering her.

But she keeps asking him again and again and he doesn't answer and she gets angry and she catches his collar with both her hands and pulls him towards her and because of that sudden pull, he looks straight into her eyes.

YN : Mr.Kim I am asking you politely for the last time, if I ask in my own way then it will not be good for you....

She asks him by staring at him and both their faces are very close and he also looks into her eyes and then tilts his face a little and pecks her lips and he frees his collar from her grip and moves back and then starts telling her again....

Flashback~

Taehyung and Zain are both sitting opposite each other with their hands on the table. There is only one light on in the room and that too above their heads. It looks like a police officer is investigating a criminal.

Then Zain takes out his gun and puts it on the table, his eyes are on the table and then he puts both his hands together in a linga mudra under his chin and starts his questions.

Zain : So the first thing is that you married her because you had promised your father that you will get married on the date fixed. ...

Taehyung nods yes without hesitation, pressing his lips tightly against each other...