A Wizard?

"POTTERS" Our aunt Petunia was knocking at our room, well for room i refer to the place down the stairs, I was already wake up but i see my brother moving after our door was knock "Come out know" She said and we were on our we open the door .

"COME ON COUSINS, We are going to the zoo" Our cousin Dudley say to us in a excited way.

We made our way to the kitchen Harry my brother was cooking the breakfast and i start doing coffe for our aunt and uncle. 

We watch our cousin start getting mad because it was his birthday and he only get 36 gifts, in that moment i start thinking that i have never received a gift, well my brother and i one time cooked birthday cake for the two of us, that was probably one of the best days of my life.

We made our way out of the house because we are going to the zoo, i was surprise that our uncles inveted us to go, but i think they probably prefer take us with them before leting us stay alone in the house.

"I am warning you two now" uncle Vernon says "Any funny business, any at all, you do not going to eat in a week" Then we get up in the car to get at the zoo.

"MOVEEE" Our cousin is yelling to a snake in the zoo to see if it can move

"He is sleep" I said, Watching that the snape was sleeping on a rock 

"This is so boring" They go away and then i saw my brother murmuring something to the snake and the snake start moving and replying with some snake sounds, Was my brother was talking to the snake?, I was going to ask him but my cousin come again 

"MOMMY, DAD come here look the snake is moving"- He start and he lay on the glass but suddenly that glass just vanished and now our cousin was with the snake. I look to see harry and he just chuckle to me, then the snake start comming out of his space, he stop in front of harry and ir murmured something and go start going away.

"When you learn to talk to snakes?" I ask my brother, he just give me a weird look he was about say something but our cousin start yeeling for help because now he was trap in the snake space because the glass that suddenly vanished now is in place again. We start laughing to this scene but uncle vernon give us a strange look and we stop.

When we get back to the zoo Vernon was pulling us by the hair to the house "What did you tow do?"

"We already tell you, We did not do anything " I said in hurt of my hair being pulled "You know the glass just dissapeared, it was like magic" my brother said. My uncle pull us to our litte room under the stairs and he say

"There is not such like magic" then he close the door with anger.

Some days have passed and we were at the living room and harry go to the front door to take the mail, he give one to my uncle and then he come with me and say "This one is for you brother" And hand me the letter, Who write me? i think but when i start openning Dudley start speaking 

"LOOK, they two have a letter" - He said pointing to us, then our uncle come and take our letters 

"HEY, this our for us"- My brother say then he respond saying "Who will write to you two?" then take a look to the letter, he show it to our aunt and they gave us a strange look.

Every day we get another letter with the exact same paper and tipography so know we see even our uncle close the hole for the letters in the front door, then we go to the living room and he told us " My favorite day, you know why?"

"Because there is no mail on sundays" Harry said and we were all in silence but a strange shaking motion start to feel and suddenly a lot of letters where entering the house by all the posible holes the find and it start being inundated by all the letter "Take one and read it" Harry said to me and i take one but it was taken off my hand by uncle Vernon so now he pull us out of the house made us enter the car and he start driving for a lot of hours.