Chapter 1 Victoria

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
"Ugh" I groaned pressing the snooze button on my alarm clock to day was a new start. new school, new friends, new neighbourhood, new everything.
I got up and a picked out white long sleeve shirt that on one side goes to the left,blue washed out ripped skinny jeans,and a black scarf I picked them out an put them on my bed.so I went and took a shower.

After I came out of the shower I put on my outfit, dried my hair and put it in a water fall braid. then I out in a couple of bracelets, and heart shaped earrings I then grabbed my floral printed backpack and went downstairs

"Morning sweetie." my mom said in her cheerful tone.
"Morning mom." I said giving her a smile. "Where's dad?" I asked while putting some toast into the toaster.

"Oh he had to go to work early today" she replied walking over to the fridge and grabbing some butter and putting it on the table.

"O my god what happened to your hair and clothes Kat!!"I exclaimed the urge to laugh at my 14 year old sister Katrina but we call her kat.

"I was trying to put my hair in a fishtail braid but failed and then I tried to put my style in clothes like you do bit I also failed." she said looking down in embarrassment. right now I was laughing so hard my side started to hurt.

"Tori stop laughing and go help your sister." my mom said sternly.
"Sorry mom." I murmured getting up and walking which Kat upstairs
I walked up stairs with kat and we went to her room.
"Okay do you're trying out for the dance squad right?" I asked her raising an eyebrow. I was also trying out for the dance squad but kat unlike me was in junior highschool.
"Yeah" she replied sitting in the bed

"Okay so you need extra clothes how about a pair of purple sweats and a pink crop-top oh and all black converse" I said picking out her extra clothes

"And now for what your gonna wear to school."I i mumbled while taking out some washed out high wasted jean shorts and a pink loose tank top that says 'pink' in bold letters across it and also nike high tops. She put it on and we went downstairs to eat breakfast.

||•My•Silly•Boy•||

"Hi how can I help you?" I saw a lady in about her mid 30's smiling at me.
"Ummm..... I'm new." I said unsure of what to say.
"Name please." she asked while putting on a pair of glasses and looking down at a piece of paper.
"Victoria Heights." I replied with a smile on my face. why was I smiling? I have no clue.
"Oh here is your locker combination and schedule, and your hometown teacher is Mr.James." she said
"Thank you." I replied walking out of the office.

"Oh class I forgot to tell you today we have a new student her name is Victoria."
Mr.James said while I was standing in the front of the classroom.
"You can go sit by..." he paused for a moment thinking.
"Skyler." he said while a girl with dark brown hair and light brown highlights. she waved with a smile curling on her lips. I went to go sit next to her.
"Hi I'm Victoria but you can call me tori." I said smiling at her and pulling out a chair.
"I'm Skyler but you can call me sky." she replied while watching me sit down.
"Here let me see your schedule." she exclaimed excitedly and I handed her my schedule. she liked it thorough.
"Ok you only have 2 classes with me" she said looking at me with a happy expression on her face.

||•My•Silly•Boy•||

"This is Matthew," skyler said pointing to a guy with brown hair styled in a quiff (kinda) and was tanned.
"This is John."she pointed to another guy with dark brown hair.

"Keaton." she pointed to a guy with brown hair also.

"An this is Christine." she added pointing to a girl with ginger coloured hair.
"Hi I'm Victoria but you guys can call me tori." I waved at them with a smile plastered in my my face.
Right now it was lunch time and skyler took me to sit with her and her friends.
"hi." they all replied back while also waving.

"So tori tell is a little bit about you're self." I think John said? I'm not sure they all look so a like with there brown hair.

"Well what do you want to know.?" I questioned john looking him in the eye.

"Well like your birthday,favourite color,favourite hobbies?"he asked me cocking an eyebrow

"Well my birthday is july 21, my favourite colour is pastel purple, and my hobbies are dancing and singing." I replied while picking at my salad.
"Oh umm.... does this school have a dance squad?" I asked remembering that my mom told me that I should try out.

"Yeah tryouts are on Friday."skyler exclaimed taking a bite out if her ham sandwich.

"Do you guys wanna come to my house after school maybe we could hang out." I said excitedly while staring at them all.

"Sure sounds like a plan."
Matthew piped int looking at the others for answers.
"I'll go but is your house far cause we all don't wanna walk there." Christine joined in the conversation while waving her hand dismissively

"Don't worry in have a car I can drive you guys."

"You have a car?!" Keaton yelled his eyes wide.

"Yea don't you guys?" I asked them raising an eyebrow

"Nope." john said popping the 'p'