2.0: Curiosity kills the cat

Another tiring day had gone by. They had spent the entire day inside the practice rooms as usual, followed by endless recording sessions and vocal training.

He knew that he'd signed up for this, he knew that the moment he decided that he wasn't gonna stop until he achieved his dream of becoming an idol, that his fate was sealed. It's nothing that he isn't already used to, this was the story of their lives— but no matter how much they did it, it never got any easier over time.

Easier to accept? Yes.

Easier to deal with? No.

Everyone was so exhausted that by the time they arrived home, half of them were already out cold and had to be dragged back to their dorms.

He had stayed back late to work on some dance moves, as he couldn't afford to slip up, remembering the words of his dance instructor as his mind went back to that evening- and the disappointed look that painted the man's usually cheerful face.

As he walked up to their doorstep, he shivered as he hastily went through his pockets in a desperate attempt to find their keys. They each had a spare in case of an emergency.

After a few moments, he realized that he'd most likely forgotten his keys back at the practice rooms. It was so late, and his brain had started to become fuzzy from the moment he told them to leave without him.

He groaned, suddenly wishing that he'd been back in that humid room as he stood outside of their shared dorms, shivering.

After a few moments of sulking, he decided to stop moping around and do something about it, so he did the thing that he should've done from the beginning- he knocked.

Once, twice and the door eventually opened, showcasing a sleepy Jeongin as he patiently held the door open for Minho, who thanked him as he walked inside and stepped in.

Why was Jeongin awake at 12 in the morning? He would've been tired, and the boy was a heavy sleeper.

'Could it be that he was, waiting for me?' 

The thought warmed his heart just as much as it surprised him. But he shook his head and headed straight for the shower after sending the younger boy off to bed.

Minho sighed as he scrolled mindlessly on his phone, it wasn't a very interesting thing to do as opposed to hanging out with any of the other members, but unfortunately for him, not many people are wide awake at 2 in the morning.

He looked at his phone. He'd spent the last few hours scrolling through the dimmed screen, and he hesitated for a brief moment, before the finger that was hovering over Twitter, pressed down on it.

This was his final resort, and not a very good one, as Twitter had often lived up to its reputation of absolutely destroying your day.

When he opened his app, the first things he saw were sports news and celebrity drama, but as he scrolled further and further, he made the conscious, and stupid decision to go searching for his name on the app.

As soon as his feed had reloaded, his screen lit up like fireworks. The first thing he saw was mindless rambling, and their fans going crazy over their latest photoshoot.

It was fine. Everything was normal, until he scrolled further. As he continued going deeper into the depths of twitter, he stumbled upon the angry rantings of a fan who seemed to be facing criticism, he was curious as to what it was about and why they'd make the issue a public thing.

It seems he's reached the part of Twitter that gave the app its reputation. So, with nothing better to do, he opened their page. Upon looking at their user, the first thing he noticed was their peculiar biography. The phrase 'Ed-Twt" caught his attention.