Author's Note

Thank you everyone who's reading my story, and please, if you have the time, leave me a comment below every chapter or two! 

Knowing things like what you find amusing about a character, a scene you liked the detail of, or even just repeating a quote you enjoy, all help me better understand what my readers have picked up on and making sure you understand the story.

It also lets me make sure that if there's a piece missing for you as a reader, it's because it's on purpose, and not a miscommunication of storytelling!

There will be no specific update schedule for this; I just try to write some each day. Meaning you could get 1 chapter a day for 4 days in a row, then a week or two before the next one. While personally I try to write a few hundred words a day, I have no specific deadline for myself because of things like travelling out of state this weekend, or one of my dogs suddenly falling ill.

There won't be many authors notes found throughout this book; I tend to not like having them appear in the center of a story when I think I'm getting a new chapter, but I wanted to make sure it was clear that your comments (and lack thereof) mean just as much to me as more chapters mean to you!

I don't really care about boosting my material or having it end up at the top of some page. I just want to know how those who found it enjoy it, and to know why you stay. 

Thank you again everyone!

See you soon in chapter 2!