CHAPTER -4-⚠️ Jumbagan parin, bakit ba?

Aiah's point of view

While Mikha keep her member moving inside me, someone knock in the door, I'm so nervous but Mikha quickly said to me "Go to the bathroom!" I go to the bathroom while she pu her clothes back on.

Mikha's point of view.

I was startruck when someone knock at the door while me and Aiah is enjoying what we're doing.

To my surprise it's just Tito Ian.

My heart pounded against my ribs as Aiah scrambled into the bathroom, the sudden knock at the door throwing us both into a frenzy.  Panic seized me, and I frantically pulled on my clothes, feeling the heat of my cheeks as I tried to compose myself.

Opening the door, I found Tito Ian standing there, his expression a mix of concern and curiosity.  "Mikha, do you know where Aiah is?" he asked, his voice a little strained.

"S-she's in the bathroom," I replied, my voice a touch too high-pitched.  I could feel my pulse quickening as Tito Ian's gaze swept over the room, his eyes lingering on the bra lying on the bed.

"Which bathroom?" he pressed, his brow furrowed.

"Ah, the one in my room," I said, trying to sound casual.  "We were just watching a movie."

His eyes narrowed slightly as he glanced back at the bra.  "Whose bra is that?"

My mind raced.  I couldn't let him know that it belongs to Aiah.  I forced a laugh, trying to sound nonchalant.  "Oh, that's mine.  I must have left it there earlier.  Sorry about that!"

And tito Ian leaves.

Aiah emerged from the bathroom, her cheeks flushed and her eyes sparkling with a mischievous glint.  I couldn't help but grin, feeling a surge of relief mixed with a playful sense of mischief.

I come close to her and hold her waist and said "I thought you look better with that black dress you wear in reunion, but now I realized you look more even better with no clothes on." I whisper in her ear.

I drag her to the bathroom and kissed her passionately, she hold my neck and pressed our lips more, she whispered in my ear "Gosh Mikha Lim, you're driving me crazy " her words make me feel turned on.

I kneeled of her and said, "Open up" and she did.

I lick her pussy and she moan, her moan is like music in my ear.

She said "D-dont sto-"

I said "What?"

She said "Don't stop please~"

I replied "beg for it, Aiah".

She responded "Don't stop baby please ~ ugh.

"Want dogstyle baby?" I said as she nooded.

Kanina she look like she's gonna eat alive me but now she look like a puppy begging for treats.

She hold on the bathtub and I insert my member, "Gosh Aiah, ansarap mo!"

As I dogstyle her, I sprank her butt that make her moan even more.

"you'll be the Death of me Ms. Arceta." I said as my member inside side moving up and down so fast.

She said "stop" so I stopped.

I said "I'm close to cumming, rude."

She suddenly kneeled down and I know what she's gonna do.

She lick my member and, suck it hard I hold her hair and control her.

"Ugh, Ms. Arceta that's right" I said as I moaned.

After a few minutes we take a shower and go back to the bed like nothing have happened.

We clean our mess and she said "I need to go Mikha.."

I replied " You're gonna leave me already baby?"

She responded " Tanga wala akong damit dito tsaka naka ligo na ako so mag bibihis ako sa kwarto ko" she said and rolled her eyes.

I replied "Okay po"

Aiah's POV.

I was walking to my room suddenly I I saw Ivy and she approach me.
"ate why do you have red thing on your neck?" Ivy said

I pulled Ivy inside my room and i look at the mirror, "shit Mikha Lim" I said in my thoughts, I told her "ahh, kagat lang 'to ng lamok, don't tell anyone ha?"

Ivy nooded and she come out of my room, while I'm putting foundation in my neck my phone keep buzzing like crazy.

I saw my girlies and they're planning on a trip to the beach.

I put clothes on first, and I'm surprised when I heard someone came inside my room, she hold my waist and lick my ears and she said "One more baby"

It's Mikha, and she's still not satisfied for what we did, I'm still confused what's happening and I don't know if this is real.

I face Mikha and she pulled me for a kissed but then Ivy open the door.
I push Mikha and she still look at me.

"What are you two doing?" Ivy said.

Mikha reply " U-uh we're not playing, we're attacking each other haha" she nervously said.

I said "Ivy learn to knock before entering a room ha" she nooded and leave.

I told Mikha "Leave."

Mikha pouted and said "Ihh"

I said "Isa"

Mikha storm off like a little kid out of my door.

"So cute haha" I said in my thoughts.