Away.

"I don't want to leave you both alone Sara."

"Shub it's just for 15 days."

"Yrr these people. Can't they just conduct matches in Mumbai why do we have to travel to England for this?"

"Shut up it's the rule."

"But just look at Aashu, she keeps looking at me with her innocent eyes and keeps giggling. I will miss her and you. But I don't think you will miss me."

"Ofcourse I will baby. But it's important na and moreover you are the vice captain, you cannot miss these series and all."

"Come with me please."

"Shub please just for this one time go alone. You know we can't come with you. I have my shoots lined up and even Aashu has to get her vaccine."

"She will cry Sara."

"Ofcourse everyone cries Shub."

"But I won't be here to handle her and her fever."

"I will. Please."

Shubman sat quiet later. He picked up Aashvi who was sitting and playing with her toys. As if understanding that her father is sad she kept her head on his chest and her hand on his heart.

Shubman smiled kissing her head softly. She giggled as she felt ticklish by his beard.

"Same like mumma ha, even she doesn't like my beard. I will cut it when I see you next time. I will miss you my baby. I love you."

"Mum mum."

"You are hungry, wait let mumma come then she will feed you. For now be with dadda he is gonna miss you like crazy. How will I spend this 1 month god?"

He cried looking up and that's when Sara came in rolling her eyes.

"Ho gaya natak to give her to me I have to feed her."

"Aey I am not doing any natak."

"Of course Shub."

As Shubman gave Aashvi to Sara she smiled and sat beside him.

"Baby don't worry. We will call you everyday okay. You should just take care and play well. Don't worry about us we will be fine."

"I know but still just go and live with Maa Baba for a while. I can't risk leaving you two alone here."

"Shub."

"Sara please, even they miss you and Aashu. I am sure they will be happy if you go there."

"Okay. Only this time but."

"Yes because next time se I won't go alone you both will have to come with me."

It was evening when Sara was done with their packing and even Shubman was ready. Firstly he was to drop Sara to the Tendulkar house and then leave for his flight from there.

When they arrived, the Tendulkar's were so happy you can't even express in words. Arjun and Sachin quickly took Aashvi from Sara and began playing with her while Sara pouted.

"Khudki beti bhi to Ghar aayi hai par nahi inko toh bas apni poti hi dikhti hai."

"It's okay jaaneman mai hu na tumhe dekhne."

Shubman wrapped his hand around her waist and she blushed.

"Uh uh. Aapka ho gaya ho toh mai meri beti se mil lu."