Chapter 4 - Beach

The night after exams results came in, All Might asked Midoryia to meet him at the beach, where he would also introduce a special guest: Dream. Both Dream and All Might arrived early and decided to have a brief conversation while they waited.

"Dream, why'd you punch that officer?" All Might turned to him.

Dream shrugged, trying to maintain his cool demeanor. "He was being a pain, and I don't take kindly to unnecessary rules. Besides, he got up in my face."

All Might sighed, clearly unimpressed. "Violence isn't the answer, Dream. If you're going to be here, you'll need to understand that."

Dream smirked, crossing his arms. "Maybe, but sometimes you have to break a few rules to get things done."

Before All Might could respond, the green-haired boy from earlier approached, looking nervous. "All Might?!"

"Who's that?!" All Might snapped, trying to cover his identity.

A few people by the dock turned around, searching for the source of the commotion. Dream had read in the newspapers that All Might was the number one hero and quite famous—possibly even more famous than him. The sudden attention only confirmed how well-known All Might truly was.

"Repeat after me: 'I had the wrong person,'" All Might instructed.

The green-haired boy, clearly anxious, glanced nervously between All Might and Dream. With a quick, shaky breath, he blurted out, "Oh, I had the wrong person!"

All Might sighed in relief, hoping this would defuse the situation. Dream watched silently, intrigued by the dynamics at play and the lengths to which All Might was willing to go to protect his identity. He realized he needed to be cautious as well. If All Might's fame attracted unwanted attention, his own secrecy was crucial. Dream adjusted his mask, determined to keep his own identity hidden, blending into the background while the commotion settled.

"All Might, who's this?" Midoriya pointed to Dream.

"This is Dream," All Might replied. "He's... also going to your school."

The green-haired boy nodded slowly, still looking uncertain. "I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you, Dream."

Dream gave a curt nod in return. "Likewise, Midoriya. So, what's this about an exam?"

Midoriya's eyes lit up with excitement. "It's the entrance exam for U.A. High School! It's the first step to becoming a pro hero!"

Dream raised an eyebrow. "Pro hero, huh? Sounds like a big deal."

All Might nodded. "It is. And if you're planning to stick around, you might want to see what it's all about. But remember, no more trouble."

Dream smirked. "No promises, but I'll check it out."

All Might turned to Izuku. "Congratulations on getting accepted. Just so you know, I didn't tell the school about my connection to you. You're the type who might think that's cheating, right? I wasn't one of the judges."

"Th-Thank you for your concern!" Midoriya smiled. "But I was surprised to find out that you were a teacher at U.A. So that's why you came here, huh? I mean, your agency is in Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo at—"

"Stop that!" All Might interrupted. "I couldn't tell anyone before the school announced it." He turned toward the ocean. "I just happened to be offered a job at U.A. when I was searching for a successor."

"My body broke with just one kick and one punch of One For All. I can't control it at all," Izuku said, disappointment in his voice. Dream looked at him as if he were crazy. His quirk certainly was something else, if One For All even was his quirk.

All Might and Midoriya were deep in discussion about how to control the quirk, their conversation growing more technical and intense. Dream found himself growing bored and decided to walk off. He had more pressing concerns and wasn't interested in the minutiae of quirk training. As he wandered away, he kept his ears open for anything useful but focused on his own thoughts.

"Wait, is that All Might?!" someone yelled from a distance. Apparently, All Might had transformed into his muscular form while demonstrating One For All to Midoriya.

"No way! When did he get here?!" another voice shouted.

"Let's go!" All Might urged, quickly grabbing Dream and Midoriya. The three sprinted down the beach, narrowly escaping a potential mob of fans.

——————————
Author Speaking:

Sorry for short chapter, yadada suggestions questions you get the drill! I'll try to get it into more interesting parts later on in the story!

Word count: 718 (Not Including A/N and this)