47-♥️Nandini's Past♥️

Hello My Beautiful ladies👋🥰

What's up? I hope you all are doing well☺️

So Ready because now I will open one by one all dark secrets🌚🤔

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑲𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒊,
𝑱𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒂𝒚𝒆 𝒌𝒂𝒎

𝑲𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒊,
𝑱𝒐 𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒏𝒖𝒎...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nandini tell me na where are we going?" I asked nandini who suddenly came into my room and held my hand dragging me towards god knows where ?

I was just following her like a lost puppy.

My breath hitched when I realised where we are .

"Bhabhi , you wanted to know na what is it behind this room . Let's go I want to share everything with you . I was controlling myself from telling you this but the guilt which I was caryying in my heart from that day when you walked inside this room is eating up me from inside . Bhabhi I am so sorry , I can't do anything . I was ashamed of myself and how you would think about me and will judge me like everyone did even my parents, but the one person who never left my side was non other than Revansh bhai ," Nandini said.

I can see how she was controlling the tears in her eyes which were threating to fall down.

"Nandini are you sure?" I asked her .

What If ansh will not like this?

"Bhabhi I know what are you thinking , bhai has never problem with sharing this to you but because of me he never said. He was not at fault when he punished you because..... let's come," She said and dragged me towards that room.

She opened the lock of the door . She pushed the door and we got inside . Everywhere I could see was one thing a photo of a girl who is looking 2-3 years old.

"Bhabhi do you know who she is?....She paused and took a long breath "She Is Princess," Nandini said.

Princess !!

"My Daughter," Nandini said.

"Ohh your daughter," I replied and paused.

My eyes widened like they will come out anytime .

"WHATTT?" I asked in shock.

"My daughter , My everything," Nandini said and tears started rolling down on her cheeks.

"Your daughter? I mean how ? Are you married? Where is she now ? Where is your husband?" I asked in one breath.

"Bhabhi I was 20 , when I fell in love with Vikram Sherma. My love of life . I was mad in love with him as he was. I didn't know where this relation would go but one thing was engough for me that he also loved me with his whole heart. When he purposed me I was on cloud nine . I was so happy that I couldn't explain words. I told Revansh bhai about everything and he supported me and we talked to everyone about this after so much struggle everyone convinced and said yes for my marriage with love of my life ," Nandini said while smiling but soon her smile faint.