Chaper 1: The Beginning

You wake up to find yourself in the middle of the somewhere and the atmosphere was different as if you don't belong in this place. You slowly stand up and look around your surroundings as you realize that you don't belong in this world but you wonder how can you get out of this world when everything feel so real. You bite yourself hard as you realize everything is real. You take a look at your surroundings as you are in a village. The streets are filled with people walking and chatting, you calm yourself down as you place a hand in your body and feel different.

    In front of you was a puddle of water as it reflect of how your face look. You had brown hair with green eyes as you realize you are in someone's body and they look like they are 10 or maybe 11. You don't even know if this body have a family or what name they has. You calm yourself down before accepting the fact that you are stuck in this world before you find a way to get out. You can make out that this is small village just by seeing the house and the amount of people but it quite large for a town. You also take a look at the people in this village, they look nice as you thought but you can't make it out if they are trustworthy enough. You spot a figure in the distance as you see group of kids throwing rock at the figure.

  "Stop that" you say loudly as push one of the kid as tall of their faces from happy turn into anger as they beat you up and laugh at you. You were beaten by multiples kids, you shouldn't have thought of the idea of helping this figure knowing the risk.  You then told yourself that you can't let yourself being defeated like this as you fight back and drove them away.

     You stand up and brush the dust on your clothes away and notice the clothes look like from thousands of years ago.

"You alright?" You say softly as you lend a hand towards the figure and realize that it was a boy. He look different from an ordinary human as the boy has four arms and two small eyes underneath the main one. His eyes give you weird vibes as they are red and it remind you of blood. You also see the black marking on the boy's body. He was injured and beaten up badly as he look up at you with confused eyes.

"Shouldn't you run away like them too?" The boy ask in a low tone as if he doesn't want to anger you. He also noice the hand you are lending him. He was confused since no one had ever help him or show him kindness.

"Don't worry, I'm not one of them. I'm like you beaten up see. My name is Ly- I mean Flowey and you" you say playfully as you tried to help the boy and know his name was Sukuna. He lend his hand to you as you start to question yourself if this body you possess even have a house to begin with as you start going random directions and somehow find a house that look like no one lives in. You take the boy inside and start to find cloths and water to clean his wounds and yours. He thank you as you notice how bright and innocent that smile is and you swore your life you will protect him to keep that smile.

you bandage Sukuna's wounds as you notice scars on him and they look nasty. You also wipe clean his wounds before wrapping it around with a clean cloth as he groan in pain. You gently bandage his wounds as he say how thankful of him when you save him from bullied

Think Lydia you are stuck in this goddamn world, think hard of what to do and how to get out of this world. Well maybe I'm fucked, but it's better than studying for hours

You look back towards Sukuna as you ask "don't you also have your parents waiting for you at home". Sukuna doesn't say anything but just look a little down and sad as he told you yes

"It's already night, I think you should return back home. But you can stay here if you want to" you say as you try to make Sukuna happy

You see that he doesn't look happy but he really want to stay with you as he told you that he will stay for the nigh. Now you have to find blankets as you find three in the closet. You notice that Sukuna's wounds have healed, you wonder why they heal so fast maybe it's because he have fours and four eyes but it's not best to question him.

You lay down the mattress as you and Sukuna both go to sleep. He sleep soundly and fell asleep quickly but you don't.

now what to do, should I sleep? What happen if I killed myself and maybe I would return back. No, that's too wild, telling Sukuna is also not a good idea but what would happen? Will I be able to return back to my world. Maybe I should go to sleep. But why the fuck did I take the name of that stupid flower in that game. But it's best not to reveal your name to some random stranger in a weird world. But never mind, let's just go to sleep

You then drift off to sleep as you are ready for the next day, you hope everything will be normal. But you never know it was just only the beginning.

NOTES: I thought no one would read this shit, I plan to make the future chapter to have twisted and weird stuff. The first few chapter will be kinda sunshine and rainbows