i.

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚜

"YOU THINK THERE'S ANY HOT guys here?" valentina said as she and one of her best friend kenny payne walked around the water park they were at, splasharama.

"why is your first instinct to ask for guys?" kenny said shaking his head.

"i'm a girl, it's like boys trying to figure out the next day they're gonna jerk themselves off." valentina said.

kenny looked at her weirdly, and then shook his head.

"well if you want a boy, lapusso is staring right at us." kenny said.

"don't joke like that." valentina said, looking over at anthony.

his eyes widened, and then he looked away. kenny started laughing, and valentina hit him.

"stop it! it's not funny. kid's been obsessed with me since 6th grade, and maybe i'll admit he looks a bit better since then but he's so just — too much." valentina said.

"i got him to run all the way to the cafeteria to get me an apple juice once. it pays off." she said, laughing.

"and you said it wasn't funny." kenny said. "it's funny cause it's my situation payne."

they walked over to were tory was sitting, and kenny suddenly walked away to go to kyler and another guy from their dojo, cobra kai.

"hey, tory." robby said, coming over to them. tory got up, going over to robby. "hi."

she kissed him, and kenny and valentina cringed. "i missed you."

"missed you too."

"how was mexico?" tory asked. "yeah robert, hit up the beach with your dad?" valentina said, calling robby the name she made up for him.

"uh, it wasn't really that kind of trip. but, uh, we did work out a few of our issues. there's still some that are too big to solve." robby said.

he grabbed tory's hand, bringing her closer to the two kids that were sitting on a table.