Free ♡ *ChildhoodFriend*Reader (Part 1)

Requested by CandyApple427 

Beyblade Burst Evolution Episodes 2 & 3

I really wanted to put this story deeper into the season, but the plot fits so well with these episodes! Anyways, Trad is (Y/n) big brother who hates her cuz why not ;)

Thank you and enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kristina's office*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Knock knock!" I said in a sing-song voice. Trad opened the door. "Trad!" I exclaimed. I opened my arms for a hug, but he slammed the door in my face, causing a slight bump on the nose. "Hey! That was pretty rude of you!" I said while rubbing my nose. Muffled conversation could be heard through the door, followed by an excited gasp. Suddenly, Kristina opened the door. "(Y/n)!"

"Kris!" We hugged for a minute, then tried to catch up on some things. "I can't believe you're back!" Kris said happily. "How was the trip?"

"Well, I started having-"

"I'd... hate to interrupt, but there's been a security breach at the front gates."

"Oh!" Kris said "Let's go have a look right away!"

"But, I don't think it's-" They left the room, and Trad closed the door in my face, again! "Ugh. He's so rude sometimes..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Front gates*

(Y/n) POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I ran to the scene, I heard Valt yelling about Kris being the boss and stuff. She and Valt noticed me standing around them. "(Y/n), I was wondering if you were behind us!" Kris said. I side-eyed Trad, and he just rolled his eyes. 

Valt raised an eyebrow at her. "Wait a minute, you know (Y/n)?" He asked pointing fingers. Trad also raised an eyebrow, but at Valt. "You know her too, I'm assuming?"

Kris smiled at their questions. "To clear up all the confusion about (Y/n), she's a member of BC-Sol!" She giggled. "(Y/n) left for a trip to Japan to help train Beigoma Academy's bey club, and now she's back here!"

"(Y/n), why didn't you tell me you were a part of the greatest bey team of all time?!" 

I laughed and scratched my neck. "My bad!" Trad put his hands on his hip. "And who are you?" Valt pointed at himself with his thumb. "Name's Valt! Valt Aoi!" Kris looked surprised. "Seriously? You're him?"

"Yep!" I said. "In the flesh!" I put my hands on his shoulders, knowing that we were going to have consequences for this later. "I know we're late, but we'll make up for it! I promise."

Valt smiled and looked at Kris. "And what's your name?" He asked. She smiled as well. "Welcome Valt. I'm the team owner Kristina Kurota." She put her hand out to shake it with Valt. "You can call me Kris."

"Hey there!" Valt said excitedly.

Kris pointed a finger in the air. "Let me be clear though. Being late is serious, so as a penalty you're gonna have to be put to the test."

Valt sweat dropped. "No! Anything but that!"

"Well dude," I said. "That's the price you have to pay if you want in on the team!"

"But I didn't study! I don't have a pen! My dog ate my homework!!" 

~~~~~~~~~~

We assured him that it was a battle, not a quiz. Then, we took a tour of the club and headed to the training center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip: Training center

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the wall by Kris and Trad, watching everyone get ready to try out. Before I knew it, Free De La Hoya was here! You know, I really missed him on my trip. I tried to tell Kris about it earlier, but of course, Trad just had to interrupt.

Free appeared on the top of the bleachers looking quite bored. "Huh. There are still people out there who've never heard of us?" He asked.

"Oh, hey Free!" Kris said. "You came to watch the tryouts?"

"I'm really bored. I was hoping there was something interesting going on." Free looked at me and smiled. "Well, there's something interesting!" He winked at me, making me blush a little. He then continued his conversation with Kris.

"I don't wanna get my hopes up for nothing. I could use a challenge..." He yawned and scratched his head, then stood next to me, Kris and Trad to watch the rest of the tryouts.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We watched as Valt did his first battle. Kris said that she scouted him personally, and Free actually looked interested. But he wasn't. "Ehh, a loss is a loss in my book." It made me chuckle from behind.

He turned around to look at me, but he didn't say anything. We kept staring at each other in silence. He tilted his head, and I tilted mine. "Uh, Free... What's going on?" I asked, breaking the tension.

Free tiredly sat down beside me and rested his head on my shoulder. He closed his eyes and told me something I'll never forget. "I'm so glad you're here, my little deer."

I smiled, then rested my head on his. We both drifted off to sleep, dreaming of each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course there will be a part two! Much more romance and bonding Incoming!!

Thanks for reading and follow for part two! <3