𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 two

━━  NOT SO SCARY  ׂׂૢ་༘࿐PHASE TWO 

━━ NOT SO SCARY ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
PHASE TWO  .  DIZZY !

━━ 🎧

"HEY! WATCH OUT—" the papers and books that were stacked up in my arms all either gently fall to the floor with a light sigh or hit the ground with a loud thud. my eyes immediately close in surprise.

my ears twitch and an even louder sound echoes its way to my senses. it was unusual because it sounded like a yelp, not the high-pitched kind ayato made when yoimiya's firework nearly burned him to ashes. but the kind that was deep enough you can mistake it for a gasp if you don't possess ears like mine.

i let out a tired sigh and open my eyes. the sunlight shining from the big windows would've blinded me if it weren't for my gaze directing to the ground, where the pile of books and papers fell.

the blood in my veins quit their flowing when i realized, that black and white shoes with the nike logo printed on the side are underneath the heaviest and thickest book in the stack.

a book fell on someone's foot.

the heaviest book, which I was carrying, landed on someone's foot and they might have to go to the infirmary, because of a book, I was carrying. at this point, people that are standing by can claim that i threw it at him.

i panic and my eyes dart up to see who this person is. though, i freeze again. red, scarlet eyes gape back into mine with the same shocked look. i can feel the energy radiating from them. they remind me of how beams shined from the sun, raining its light on a part of the world every single second.

i can't see much, however, despite being terrified to the bone and shaking to my boots, my mind still thought of a way to get out of the situation. should i say sorry? but it's not my fault. still, i should say sorry, i don't want to cause trouble with anyone. it's my first day after all, i'll end up being lonely.

i can hear my heart beat rapidly in my chest, it feels as if any part of my body moves i'll get stung by thousands of arrows. even when i naturally breathe in and out a million times a day, it feels like i'm manually controlling when and how i breathe. it may not seem much to others, but how am i supposed to react? my teeth sank into my bottom lip and i did what my mind thought of at the top of my head.

run.

my feet start to shake when they take the biggest and fastest strides i can put up with. i wish it would've caught the person by surprise, but my wish was unanswered because, in a flash, quick and heavy footsteps chased after mine.