Hey, there is an author here.

"When she studies in his school, then in his college and then he himself teaches her on bed."

Dedication

"For the hearts that yearns for a love that transcends norms.
And to all the girls out there with dreams of being whisked away by the demon, keep on embracing fantasies and let your imagination soar."

About me.

Hey, Everyone!
Thank you that you came here and chose my book.

Friends, first of all let me tell you all about myself.

Hello, I am Ishk!

I am not a pro writer, I would even say that I was not a writer till a few days ago. I used to just read like all of you. But then I thought, why don't I also share my imagination to you guys. That's why I wrote this story. This my first book.

Believe me friends, this is a very good romantic story. The story will make you feel butterflies and blush a lot. And it will take you in your delulu.

You will meet your dashing, Grumpy, ruthless, sexy and favorite fictional man 'Ayden' in this story and you will meet a naive soul and cute girl, Aeni. Let me tell you first that Ayden becomes a little toxic sometimes in the later chapters, otherwise he is very good. There are side leads too but I won't tell you about them right now.

You may not find it interesting in the few beginning chapters, but as the story progresses, your interest will increase.

In the beginning everything seems a bit boring, but when you understand it, it becomes really interesting. Therefore read at least 7 -8 chapters. You will not be disappointed. I guarantee it.

You will also find many grammatical errors in the book, and my English is not so good. But please forgive me for being a "little girl"
Yes, I'm just seventeen, But don't take my story lightly. Small packet, big explosion. 💥

And yes, no one will say anything wrong about me. If you find this story nonsense, then leave it without saying much and wasting any time. Without speaking bad about my story.

No one will call my story a copy of anyone, I will not like this at all. Whatever is written in it, I have written it after doing mother-sister of my mind.

And if by chance we got something similar then, this is a sure coinsidence. It is possible that one thing sticks in the mind of more than two people.

But if you have any suggestions or want to say or ask anything then you can speak. But don't say anything bad, I am very sensitive, just like my Aeni. 🥹

And I couldn't edit well, so I make as characters aesthetic, the best as I can. But what difference does it make? The story should be good, isn't it? That's why I didn't give it much.

About Smut, I didn't know this would be in the book because I don't know how to write it that well. Maybe I can try if you want.

Aur haaan, Itni bhi bacchi nhi hu main, sab pata hai mujhe.🤭

And I will publish four or three chapters. Please give love.

But you guys will have to respond, So I know that you want to read. Because if I write a chapter, and I don't get love, then my heart will break. 😭

So tell me by commenting and voting. I'm eagerly waiting. And vote pleeeese. Also add this book to your library. 💋

I have also created a new Instagram account, the link is in my bio. So go and don't forget to follow.
Then you can tell me whatever you want to say.

Thank you.

~Yours Ishku. 💋