Story 1º-Redstar Case

???:Case N°456, Detective Fireblaze interrogating, Say your name......

Surge:Surge,Surge the tenrec.

-May 23, 2030, At 10 pm in a high-security psychiatric facility, a detective is interrogating a convict, Surge The tenrec.

D.Fireblaze: Tell me, what do you know about RedLight?

*He says it calmly but it would be*

Surge:*Gives a little maniacal laugh*Do you really want to know? *Says it with a sinister smile*

D.Fireblaze: Of course......

Surge:Well, I warned you.

-Surge with an evil laugh, sinister but madness

Surge:RedLight is a highly wanted villain, right?

D.Fireblaze: Yes....

Surge: I have heard about him through the conversations of the guards, hehehe, he is someone who even scares me, but what would I think if I told him, that he came here recently...

D.Fireblaze: I know, that's why I'm here, I want you to tell me the story.

Surge: Well, if that's what you want.

-Surge with a smile and begins to speak in a sinister tone

Surge: One night, I was assigned to my new caretaker after I traumatized the previous one, this new guard was a red hedgehog, he had the typical guard uniform and you could hardly see his face due to his guard cap.

This guard, unlike the previous ones, just sat in front of me without expression and just watching me in silence, I tried to do the same as the previous ones, but this guy did something that I didn't expect......

-Surge begins to have a sinister and crazy smile

Surge: This guy started making fun of me, telling me things that only a manipulator would say, I simply responded to his insults, because I thought he was another god's bread than the previous guards, but suddenly, his calm attitude changed.He began to sound with a manipulative and playfully sinister voice, And with a song he confessed to me that he was a villain and came there to recruit me, I was a little confused, so I wanted to confirm that he really was a villain, so I asked him to He will prove it, so with a murderous look and a soft, sinister smile, he approached me and with a whisper revealed to me that he was RedLight.

D.Fireblaze:RedLight?, the most wanted villain on the entire island and the entire continent?

Surge: Yes~, We both had dreams and ambitions, with extremely intelligent and cunning minds, full of madness, we were equally twisted and evil, until.....A guard who was listening to everything, became alarmed and pressed the emergency button, alerting the police and locking everyone in the rooms, including us...

D.Fireblaze: And what did they do?

Surge:*blushes a little*Well.....we did some things before the alarm went off, but in the end, he told me that the time would come when he would need me, but for now he will wait for his signal ,so leaving me as I was he teleported and left the place.....And then you arrived.

D.Fireblaze: The guards wear badges, could you tell me what their secret identity is.

Surge: hehehe......I would tell you if I knew, but his badge only said an acronym called "Redstar", His face wasn't that visible, so you'll have to deal with that detective*Smiles evilly*

-The detective gets up and leaves the room, the guards take Surge back to her room, putting her in a padded room and putting her behind a force field with a straitjacket and chained to one of the walls

-The detective contacts the office upon leaving the psychiatric center

D.Fireblaze: I have obtained some information, but I think RedLight is still one step ahead of us.

-The detective gets into his car with his cell phone

D.Fireblaze:Surge said he had a last name or acronym saying "Redstar",I want him to check the documents of every person on the island to see if Redstar matches one of the citizens.

-After the detective leaves in his car, he emerges at the psychiatric center about to sleep

Surge: Hehe....I protected your identity like you said, now I'm just waiting for you to come back for me soon, although I would really like to know who you are *yawn*,"Alex Redstar."

-When Surge falls asleep, a shadow appears through the only window in her room

???:You mean, Alex Midnight Redstar.....

-Later, the detective returns to his office and goes to a board with photos, and crosses out the photo that emerges with an

D.Fireblaze: Surge and him had things in common, but RedLight wasn't confident enough to tell Surge his identity, so I'll have to go with the next person who's been able to see him.

-The detective sees the photos and points to a photo

D.Fireblaze: The next one to interrogate will be, Whisper The Wolf....