'' Poison ▪︎°

This is jst a simple story to satisfy my mind of losing for a book like this.

¤'▪︎°                                                                                       ~                                                                                       °▪︎'¤

'' Muzans POV ▪︎°

Finally it is my time to kill this idiot Kagaya..

''after so long, it is time to kill u.'' I spoke with great confidence.

''That is alr.. I trust that my children(hashiras) will kill ur demons..'' Kagaya replied to my threat(?) In a comforting voice, urgh he's to soft for this fucking title of the corps leader

''well then, we might aswell end this quickl-'' I felt a sharp thing in my back before blacking out, the last thing I could hear was tamayo saying how proud she was of herself for the potion working- wait potion..?
°
°
°
''Kagaya POV▪︎°
As soon as muzan blacked out and collapsed onto me, all I could feel was the blurriness of the curse muzan had set on my family slowly lift off, within a few minutes I could see again,

''Tamayo what was that potion-?'' I asked her softly
''It will help make him a human.. I was worried it wouldn't work but since ur curse is gone and he's not dieing.. I think it worked'' she responded to my question,  I smiled. Telling my kasugai crows to to and tell my children (hashiras) of the news.
°
°
°
(Still Kagayas POV)
A few hours had passed and multiple changes had been seen on Muzan, he was slightly smaller, looked more frail, his fangs were gone and his black hair was longer, he was also alot more paler.

''Ara-Ara! he looks deader then Tomioka-San oh my~!'' My child, Shinobu spoke.
''indeed he does..'' my voice still sounded comforting no matter my emotion, I asked my wife to get a bowl of soup ready for when he awoke, and some food for my children as they must've been starving.

'' A Few Hours Later▪︎°
''Muzans POV▪︎°
I awoke with a massive pain in my lower stomach, my eyes were blurry but I could make out 10.. or maybe 11-? People's faces staring at me, I winced as I felt a familiar feeling from centuries ago return,
That feeling became reality as I sat up quickly and coughed up bits of blood onto the sleeve of the change of clothes someone had put me in.

I stared at the sleeve in silence, shocked on why it was happening, I-..
I felt so fuckign fragile and weak .. where'd all my strength go!?
''Ara-Ara! Master he seems to be awake~!'' A girl with black-purple hair spoke. I noticed she was a hashira, I looked around and saw basicially all of the hashiras.. why do i... feel scared..?

Out of defense I pushed her away and used my rms to push myself back. Wincing at the pain that coursed through my body

''hm.. he seems to be a bit frightened.. '' the one with the black messy ponytail said.

I nodded slightly to what he said, looking to my left to see that fucking idiot kagaya and a lady with white hair walking up to kagaya with some soup? And then he turned to me and handed me the soup.
I jst stared at it and gave it back. I could hardly eat anyways..

Which he seemed to catch onto as he used the spoon (idk) to put it in my mouth instead. I hesitantly took it into my mouth and forced it into my mouth, my eyes widened at how good it tasted? Waitwaitwait.. I shouldn't be able to eat this.. i should of throw it up.!? Then I remembered how tamayo had injected me with something..

''w-what did tamayo inject into my back..'' I questioned. Jeez.. even my voice sounded weak.
But as if on que tamayo walked in.
''the potion I used made you into a human'' she spoke clearly.. but what she said angered me. I grabbed the black-purple haired girls katana(as it was the closest) and threw it at her, she quickly ducked sadly..