Not again...

*It was 2 AM. Alex mindlessly scrolled on his phone while he sat on his bed. As youre climbing through his window, he doesnt have to look up to know its you. He remained sitting there, silently*

You: Hey !
Alex: What do you want ?

*He said dryly as he continued to scroll on his phone

You : You..

* He didn't really seem to understand what you meant by that so he  looked up for a moment before looking back at his phone.

Alex: What about me ?
You : You asked me what i wanted

* He looked up again as he put down his phone..

Alex: Yeah i did... and  ?
You : And i said.. YOU..

Alex was obviously confused but you triggered something in him so he chuckled softly as he watched you and asked..

,,Why do you want me ? ''
There were many answers to this question but right now.. you're just thinking of how hot he looks in his compression shirt... you winked at him and told him the real reason.

You: Uhm i think we had a great time in that office.

*Alex smirked as he sat up

Alex: You're thinking about that, huh ?

,,I mean didn't we..? ''
*You said in a teasing way.

,,We did...it was good '' *
He said as he started checking you out. He waited a few seconds and patted on the spot next to him, signalising you to sit next to him. You sat next to him and waited for whatever's going to happen next. He hesitated a little, but he then grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap.You were a bit surprised but that didn't meant you didn't like it.

He started to gently caress your thigh as he stared at you. Alex then moved his face closer to yours until his lips were an inch away, he leaned in closerr, his breath getting heavier against your neck as he spoke: ,, Why'd you come here so late ?''

You: isn't that obvious?

Alex smiled slightly as he whispered in your ear, his voice low and sultry. ,,I want to hear you say it...''

You: ain't no way

He smiled as his grip around your waist tightened.
,,Come on, say it...''

You came closer to him and whispered: No

He chuckled softly as he buried his face in the crook of your neck, gently sucking and nibbling on the skin there. ,,You sure?''

You:  Yeah i'm sure

He smirked against your neck as the hand on your thigh started to move up higher.

Alex: Just say it... cmon, be a good girl and say it...
You: Ain't no way

Alex bit down on your neck as his hand started to sneak under your shirt

Alex:C'mon... be a good girl...

He smirked again as he started to nibble on your ear, his hand now up your shirt rubbing up your side gently

,,You want me to stop?'' He said in a low, deep voice.*
You denied, he smiled as his hand started to wander further up your body, his fingers tracing your skin as his hand slowly reached your chest

Alex: you're real stubborn... I like it...