Prologue ( backstory

Scarlet Neptune was born in the bustling coastal town of Meridian Bay, where the salty breeze mingled with tales of seafaring adventures.

As a child, she spent her days on the golden sands, dreaming of waves crashing against distant shores and the mysteries that lay beneath them.

Her family owned a small fishing boat named "The Distant Star," and every summer weekend, they would set out to sea at dawn.

Scarlet's parents nurtured her fiery spirit and boundless curiosity; they taught her how to navigate by the stars and honor the ocean's rhythms.

However, tragedy struck when storms ravaged their hometown one fateful night, sending The Distant Star tumbling into tumultuous waters as Scarlet watched helplessly from shore.

In the aftermath of that storm-the day her life changed forever

Scarlet found herself grappling with loss at a tender age. She stood alone amid debris while whispers of ghosts roamed through what remained of Meridian Bay.

Instead of succumbing to despair, she transformed heartbreak into determination; thus began her journey becoming a fierce protector of marine life.

At fifteen, driven by an unyielding desire for redemption for The Distant Star and those lost to treacherous tides-including friends turned memories-she devoted herself entirely to mapping each and every inch of the ocean and no one has seen her since.

This is HER story