The start of it all

An evil person that was a huge Titan had attacked the modern day world. But the first world they opened a portal to was OPM. Sataima and Genos were doing normal things when they heard a Titan roar. Eren was also there as he said "Sataima and and Genos come with me" They were basically at some lab but it was like A blimp and Eren hops down biting his hand Turing Titan. Genos and Caped Badly also turned giant due to with the help of a potion.  They went to fight it and came back. But they were transferred to the modern day world. Eren was used to the modern world cuz he's lived there for over a year. It was a camp themed area like a local park.  Markiplier and some other YouTubers made yt videos about what was happening. Even Mr Beast was confused. Turns out they were all gathered here for a camp. And Hiccup and his mother arrived to. Hiccup didn't know what to do due to how he's used to his world. His mother also didn't know. Eren showed them around. Some other characters from different shows arrived to.  A huge battle Errupted. Hiccup said "Avengers assemble!" Hiccup said in a confident tone. A song happened with Hiccup, Thor and Loki and Odin. Pretty much the Titan summoned the norse god of crows. This caused everything to be frozen. Hiccup's song was how he would sacrifice his dragon just so he can live. Odin sings how hiccup was his third son.  Every avenger lost something they loved and their weapon and food. Everyone was forced to give up their jackets. Hiccup was going to take his off but he was wearing his norse clothes. The Titan  immediately said "Put it back on! " after seeing The scars Hiccup had.  Markliper was the first one to die. They didn't loose anyone else that day. Eren had fought the Titan and ended up winning. Toothless had stolen a plane's light during his temporary leave.