|• INTIMACY OF EYES •| CHP 25:- THE UNVEILING CLASH!!

CHP 25:- THE UNVEILING CLASH!!

She steps out of her room, takes the documents with her, and rings the bell

Ting Tong

Ravi opens the door, she hands over the document to him, and says.

"Here are the documents. When I found out that you live next to my apartment, I came to give you these documents myself."

Ravi kept on gazing at her while she was talking to him...
He says,

"Please come in"

"No, no, I think that's all. I should leave."

He holds her hand and brings her inside the apartment.

He made her sit on the couch and asked for some coffee.

Angad and Rivaan were engaged in a crucial discussion about the cruise project.

Ravi says

"Wait, I'll inform my boss and Sir to come and meet you so they understand why I keep mentioning you and your charm."

Ivani gently smiles and says

"So you like me and my music?"

"Yesss, I am your biggest fan! Please give me a second."

Ravi swiftly dashed towards the room where Rivaan and Angad were deep in discussion about some crucial stuff.

"Rivaan sir, Angad sir, Luna is here, she brought the documents herself, so generous!"

Angad pov:- "Damn, that means Ivani bhabhi is here. Looks like it's time for them to face each other, but I'll need to manage things since there are many misunderstandings between them."

Rivaan says
"So finally we get to meet Luna, who is super famous and seems quite popular too."

"Yes boss let's go"

Sitting on the couch, observing all aspects of the house and analyzing the tastes and preferences of the residents.

Rivaan, Angad, and Ravi were walking towards the living room, and Ravi just wouldn't stop talking about Luna.
He says,